Chapter 10

Another update, omg I'm on a roll guys.

I FINALLY SAW THE FAULT IN OUR STARS.

A GIRL AT MY SCHOOL WON THE 5SOS CONTEST FOR DERPCON AND I'M SO PISSED.

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE 

Question: favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle cause why not?

MIne's Mikey ^_^

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

<^_^<              >^_^>

I woke up to voices around me, whispering. I tried to move, only to find out I couldn't. In fact, I couldn't feel my body at all. I looked around, seeing I was in a house sat on a couch with the Nogitsune next to me with duct tape on his mouth, looking at the people in front of us. 

I tilted my head, seeing Scott, his mother, Lydia, and Deaton all standing there staring at us. I glared at them, it was the only thing I could do since I was paralyzed. "Well done, Scott. You really got a hold on us, huh?" I taunted and he looked at me with a pained expression, his once friend was gone. I was now bigger and better than all of them, deal with it. 

"Can we put duct tape on her too?" Mrs. McCall asked and I looked at the Nogitsune who was watching me with a cocky expression, knowing what was about to happen. 

"What you don't realize is, you brought weak people with you. People easily manipulated, like Lydia." She looked up at me, a nervous expression on her face. I smiled, "how about we go back to where you got your banshee abilities. Let's see how strong you'll be then." 

I closed my eyes, focusing on reality and forming the allusion in my head before letting it out. The world became a blur for a second before the lacrosse field appeared, everyone in the room was on it instead of just her. She and I stood in the middle while everyone stood off to the side, not being able to move as the allusion was only for Lydia. I pulled the hair out of her face and whispered, "let's re-live it, shall we?"

Peter appeared, walking slowly towards us and she began breathing heavy. "Oh god, no please no.." 

"Yes," I said back, my sickening smile widening. 

Peter continued his stalking towards us, his teeth now extended as Lydia tried to run. I held her still as she began screaming, "no, no, no!" 

"Lydia!" Scott called from his spot across the field. "Lydia, block her out! This isn't real, it's all an allusion to mess with your mind!"

"Watch, Lydia!" I yelled over him, Peter nearly here. She covered her ears, her eyes squeezed shut. Suddenly she looked up, an ear piercing scream leaving her lips making my mind go blank, the pitch being too much to handle. My allusion faded away and we were back in the house, Lydia slowly looking up with tears running down her face. 

Deaton walked forward putting duct tape over my mouth as well and I thrashed my head. They all left the room, leaving the Nogitsune and I by ourselves. 

'Do something.' HIs voice rang through my head and I turned to him, confused.

'How'd you do that?' I thought and he rolled his eyes.