eighteen

jimin opened his tired eyes, dark bags becoming more and more visible by the day. he'd lost his two best friends in the past month, and he couldn't possibly have done anything to save them.

he'd stayed up for nights on end reading taehyung's note. his best friend didn't even come out to him directly but through a note.

a suicide note.

yoongi and hoseok tried to help, but there's nothing they could do. you can't bring someone back from the dead.

the two couldn't help but feel depressed as well.

they'd lost two friends and now it seemed as they were losing their boyfriend.

everything reminded jimin of jungkook and taehyung, they were an exotic pair.

the two could brighten a room by just walking in yet they were the two feeling he most pain and he had no idea.

he should've known. maybe he could've prevented this all.

as jimin picked up taehyung's letter for a final time since he promised yoongi and hoseok that he'd try to feel better, he noticed tiny letters on the back that he didn't remember seeing before.

'my dearest bunny whom i've fallen so incredibly in love with yet i've let you go,

i realize you'll never see this, your beautiful chocolate eyes will never meet this paper like mine met yours.

but sweetheart i assure you, we will meet again.

whether it's in heaven if that exists, or if it's in another life. i promise you we'll see each other again.'