•Chapter 14•

Chan Pov.

Yesterday after Jeongin and Felix came home from the lake, they were really excited. They said something like that a girl, that doesn't know about Stray Kids will come today and that she takes her best friends with her which also don't know about us. And he also said she's very special and really cute and we shouldn't let anything slip, otherways he and Jeongin are going to kill us.
After he made everyone promise him that, he said we all need to be at home in the early afternoon so that we all get the chance to know her.
Afterwards he and Jeongin got into Felix' room and called her, to tell her when and where she needs to be tomorrow.
That's strange...but I'm a bit excited to be honest.
When we usual meet sweet girls, they already know about Stray Kids and that's why we always have to worry if they only like us because of that...but if that Y/N-girl and her friends don't know about that, we get the chance...for the really first time...finally...and Felix was so excited that he also forgot that we all are going to be at home anyways today because it's Jeongin's brithday tomorrow and we plan to stay up till midnight to celebrate with him. I think even Jeongin himself forgot about it just because he is so excited!
This thought made me laugh and with this smile on my lips I stand up from bed and go make me ready for the party and the guests we will have later.

Y/N Pov.

After Felix and Jeongin called you yesterday, you got to bed really early because you want to look good and be fully awake when you meet all their friends.
You are really curious what they are going to be like and if they'll like you.
After you did your morning routine you write into the group:

Car em ix vans gang gang🤪

You: hey girls! Don't forget that we have a 'date' today haha!! Come to my place @ 1pm and we'll take the bus to the apartment. It isn't that far away from my house so we should be there after 20 minutes. We need to be there @ 2pm soo be readyy😌

You put your phone away again and start listening to some of your favorite musik, like Kiwi by Harry Styles, while eating something.
Your parents and your brother are not home, so you stand up after finishing your breakfast and just dance around like crazy. When you look at the time, it's already a 5 minutes before 1 so you put your dirty dishes into the kitchen and in this moment your friends knock at your door.

A few minutes later, after you hugged all your friends and packed all your things together, you find yourself on the bus to the apartment.
About 20 minutes later you come to the busstop where you need to get off the bus and the five of you are standing in front of a big, noble looking house.
You stand there for a few moments, completely off your mind, just starring at it and then your friends punch you lightly and give you a sight to go inside...
____________________________________
Hiya out thereee!
It's me again with another chapter!
Enjoy and stay curious for the next chapter ;)
What will you find inside?
Will the boys like you?
Will they be nice?
Are they as good looking as Felix and Jeongin?
Find out next time!
Annndddd: tomorrow (already today in Korea lol) is the little fox' birthday!
I love him a lot and i wish him the best birthday and another good, healthy and happy year! I can't believe he's already turning 18! (19 in Korea yk haha) He's still such a cute baby! Anyways; all the birthday wishes to him!
I love him with all my heart <3🦊
Have a good morning, day or evening!
Love xx

-E