•Chapter 24•

(Your outfit^)
The driver was about to ask what the destination is, when you stopped him for a moment.

„Do you guys want to sleep at my house? Because the distance from the amusement park and your house is long. And I think it would be really fun!", You say.

They look at each other a little bit worried, probably because of the other members and maybe even their managers. But in the end they agree.

„Ok but we have to go to our dorm anyways, to get our things, you know.", Chan answers.
„Nice, I'm excited!", You say with joy.
„So am I!", Seungmin.

Car em ix vans gang gang🤪

Alina: yall i am bored. wyd
Michelle: listening to music
Lena: HAVE YALL HEARD THAT NICKI MINAJ AND FRANK OCEAN WILL RELEASE A SONG TOGETHER!?!?!?!
Alina: no
Michelle: yeah you sent me it on ig
Lena: i am so excited omg
Emily: HMM. HAVE YALL HEARD THAT LOUIS TOMLINSON WILL RELEASE A WHOLE ALBUM??!?!!?!
Alina: no
Lena: alina u live under a rock. AND YEAH I DID U WERE TALKING THE WHOLE TIME ABT IT IN SCHOOL EM
Emily: SKSKSKKSKSK
Michelle: we only have 4 lessons on thursday bc of carnival
Lena: fr?
Alina: yes
Lena: then i will wear my puma fentys
Emily: so u will flex?
Lena: well u are flexing everyday with ur AiRpOdS. also whats up with y/n?
Y/N: i'm just enjoying the chat don't mind me haha. anyways girls, chan, seungmin and i are having a sleepover at my house. so if any of u wanna come, the door is always open!
Alina: okok. i will 100% be there asap bc i am bored anyways.
Y/N: ok nice! i will text u when we are at home. c u soon alina!
Lena: idk if am not a burden to ur parents i'll be also there but i'm not sure yet.
Y/N: no, u can come over! i'd love to see u again!
Lena: ok thanks a lot!
Michelle: i'll think about it too
Emily: same

Seungmin sees you smiling at the screen and leans over to you to watch what you are smiling at. All his eye catches is the group chat of you and your friends. You smile at him, a little bit embarrassed if you are honest.

It's darker than on the ferris wheel by now, when you arrived.

„You should come with us. Of course only if you want to and if you are ready to see the others yet.", Chan suggests.
„...Is Felix there?", You ask quiet.
„No normally not. He wanted to go somewhere.", Chan says confidently.
„Ok then I will go with you.", You state.

The boys open the door quickly just in case if there's any fans around. They walk up the stairs and grab their bags and put in all the things that they will need. They are faster than you because you were looking around. After analyzing all their pictures on the wall you make your way up the stairs.

Just to see a blonde haired boy walking out of a room, facing you....

____________________________________
Hi!
Hope y'all like the chapter, as always hehe.
lol k bye

-L