V

"I guess I'll help Mr. Aizawa..."

Izuku casually walked down the stairs while everyone else just stood there.

He reached the crater where Aizawa was, bloody and beaten up.

"I'll handle this." He said.

"Oi, what's that brat doing?" Asked the handman.
"Whatever. Nomu, kill that brat."

Izuku looked at the incoming 'Nomu', a weird-looking creature with a bird head with the brain exposed and a large, muscular body.

The Nomu punched Izuku but he was only pushed back by 10-feet because of his barrier.

"... Okay." He said.

The handman's eyes widened behind his hand mask.
"Impossible."

Izuku just slammed the Nomu repeatedly using his psychic powers.
The Nomu couldn't do anything...

"He's... Beating that thing..." Said a boy with spiky, red hair.

"Hey, Mr. Handman? This thing is a person, isn't it?" Izuku asked the handman as he stopped slamming the Nomu down.

"H-How?"

"Well, I guess I'll just restrain it..." He muttered as he controls the Nomu's body and crushes it in between a bunch of trees, only to the point it can't move.

Then a loud bang came from the entrance as All Might came in with the other teachers..

"WE ARE HERE!!" All Might shouted with a frown... But that frown disappeared as he saw Izuku on the plaza with a bunch of trees bundled near him.

"If only the Nomu was free... This plan failed. Get us out of here, Kurogiri." Said the handman as he went through the black, misty void called Kurogiri.

Everyone was speechless,
Izuku just made the villains retreat...

All Might went beside him, shocked.
"W-Well... Great job, Young Midoriya!"

"Thanks... I guess..."

-Skip-

Shortly after, everyone was interrogated.
Also, the Nomu was quickly escorted to Tartarus, probably to examine it.

"Everyone, thank you for your time." Said Detective Tsukauchi.

Then the police withdrew.

In the bus, everyone felt easier around Izuku...

"Good thing that they stopped feeling scared, right?" Momo whispered into his ears.

"I guess that it is..." He muttered.

-Skip-

Classes were suspended for a week.

Izuku didn't really do much, he just watched a bunch of anime and other normal human stuff like eating or watching television.

And as of now, he was inside the classroom...

He was the only one there... Until Momo entered the room with everyone else behind her.

Everyone was silent when they saw Izuku.
They still felt scared but not as much...

Then Aizawa entered the room... With his arms in casts and his face covered by bandages with holes for sight.

"Mr. AIZAWA?!" Shouted a girl with pink skin...

"I think her name's... Mina? Yeah... Mina Ashido." Izuku thought.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Shouted a boy with blue hair and glasses.

"Tenya Iida, I presume." He once again thought.

"Settle down... You shouldn't be worrying over me, you should be worrying over the sports festival... Which is next week."

"THAT EARLY?! BUT THE INCIDENT JUST HAPPENED RECENTLY!!" Shouted Iida, doing those 'B O I' hands.

"Settle down, Iida. The reason were starting the festival next week is to show the public that U.A. is secure and safe.... Now, I hope all of you will do well on the festival."

Then Aizawa just drops on the floor in his sleeping bag.

"Now go do whatever... Today's a free day."

Then everyone just went noisy, doing whatever.

Bakugo was at his seat, scowling as usual.
"That bastard! I'll kill him on the sports festival!" He thought.

Momo was talking with her friends.

And Izuku was just... Making origami butterflies and making them float around.

"I wonder how challenging the sports festival is..." He thought.

Izuku's Progress Towards Explosion:
                             13%