XVII

"Hold on for a second..." said Izuku before he went to his room and grabbed his phone.

He went back to the common area because it's like the only place with a cellular signal.

"Hey, grandpa?"
...
"Dad came back."

His grandfather suddenly hung up.

"Who was that?" asked Mina.
"Grandfather..." Izuku answered.

A few moments later...

AFO was sitting on a couch while Shigeo was watching the movie with Mina.

The door was slammed open with Inko running in with a pissed off look and Saiki teleporting on the couch, next to Mina.

"YOU SON OF A--!" Inko was about to cuss but Izuku stopped her and shook his head as a way of saying, 'It's not worth it saying a curse word in front of your son.'.

"My baby!" Inko shouted as she hugged his son.

"Inko, look--" AFO was about to say something but...
"How dare you come back after a decade and a half to visit MY son!" Inko shouted.

Saiki was just watching the movie, not even bothering to look at Mina.
Mina was curious and asked one thing...

"Are you really Izuku's grandpa?" she asked.
"Yes." he answered.

"Don't try to impress him.. Just give him something he likes." he randomly said.
Mina looked confused for a moment before exploding.

Saiki got back to watching the movie with a small plate of coffee jelly... That he somehow got.

Inko and AFO were really getting at it... Inko was just yelling at him while AFO couldn't even say a word.

"Mom... Calm down." said Izuku, Inko stopped but she was still angry.

"Look, I came here to... Make things right after Mister Kageyama told me to patch things up." said AFO.
"Okay... And?" said Izuku.
"I'm... Really sorry for abandoning you two... All those years ago..." he bowed while apologizing.

"Accepted." said Izuku.

"... Fine..." said Inko.

"Hey, Midoriya~ I have something to show--" Midnight came out of nowhere...
She was about to show Izuku a new outfit... A really skimpy one... Like Ryuko Matoi-levels of skimpy.

"Not a good time!" Izuku shouted, to which Midnight withdrew from the scene.

"How about we have a nice family dinner?" he suggested while AFO and Inko looked at each other before nodding and looking away.

----

Izuku placed two plates in front of Inko and AFO...

"I made dinner." he said.

It was just Katsudon.

"Oh my... It looks delicious!" said Inko.
"I'm amazed...!" said AFO.

"Yeah, the others always ordered pizza after the incident... I had to make something at least. My friend liked it." said Izuku.
"Actually, where is Todoroki...?"
.
.
.
"Nevermind, let's just eat."

The three of them started eating... In silence...

AFO cleared his throat to gain their attention.
"So... Uh... How's U.A.?" he asked his son.

"It's pretty alright." Izuku answered.

Randomly, Aizawa walked in... But quickly disappeared after seeing the peaceful dinner the three were having.

"Look, I'm sorry for leaving you two... Being a villain is hard--"

"AND THAT MEANT LEAVING YOUR WIFE AND SON?!" Inko suddenly shouted.

Mina and Saiki looked over...
But Saiki just went back to eating coffee jelly and watching the movie.

"Mom, calm down..." said Izuku.

And now...
Iida, Kirishima, Momo, and Todoroki walked in and saw the family having dinner.

"ISN'T THAT THE VILLAIN FROM EARLIER?!" Kirishima shouted, interrupting them.

"Please leave. We're having a family dinner." said Izuku.

"Oh, sorry." said Kirishima before walking to his room.

"We apologize!" said Iida.

The other three just went away to their separate rooms.

"You... Have strange friends." said AFO.

"Eh... They're likable." said Izuku.

"I think its going great!" said Mina.

Saiki just kept eating his coffee jelly...
Mob just watched the movie in silence the whole time.