XIV

after a month... 40K reads...

nani da fuk?

----

"It's going to be a 4 hour trip..." Said Aizawa as he started driving...

And so, 1-A decided to do shit until they arrived at... Wherever they are going.

"Pretty whack that rat just pressed a button then Ant-Man came back..." Said Jiro.

Yep... She was watching Endgame...
With Denki, Mineta, Kirishima and Tokoyami...

IN AN ILLEGAL SITE--

Izuku, Shoto and Momo sat on the back of the bus...

Our psychic boi was just reading a book about a group tryna find a serial killer.

Momo was just sitting diligently while sneaking peeks at the book that Izuku was reading.

Shoto was reading the very same book Izuku was reading.

Bakugo was in the front row, just staring outside while listening to 'Killer Queen' by 'Queen'.

While the others just slept, talked...
Or just sat like a robot.

'They're not making too much noise... It's scary...' Thought Aizawa.

-le timeskip-

"Alright... We're here..."

The bus stopped by a cliff.

Everyone got out of the bus...

Izuku and Shoto were still reading their books...

Then Aizawa said some shit before Mandalay and Pixie-Bob introduced themselves and some more shit before finally...

They got blasted off the cliff.

Izuku just used his powers to put Shoto and himself down while everyone either had a near-death experience or just landed on top of one another.

A bunch of earth... Golems or Beasts appeared before them.

By the time those appeared, everyone was standing up, ready to fight...

While, Izuku and Shoto were still reading.

"I need a drink..." Said Izuku.
"Same." Said Shoto.

"They said the camp was that way..." Shoto pointed at the camp's direction.

Izuku's hair started waving and a log went their way..

The log stopped in front of Izuku and both sat on it...

They started flying through the forest towards the camp, they decided to talk.

"You think Salem's hot?" Shoto asked,
"Kind of... Glynda is hotter and probably more beautiful." Izuku answered.

"What about Yang?" Shoto asked again.
"Her assets are comparable to Momo's... Still think Glynda is better." Izuku answered.

"Okay... Choose. Glynda or Winter?" Was Shoto's 3rd question.
"Interesting... Definitely Glynda." Izuku answered.

Then they arrived at the camp with Pixie-Bob and Mandalay waiting.

"Um... Where are the others?" Mandalay asked.

Izuku pointed at the forest.

Shoto then leaned on Izuku's ear...
"Pixie-Bob could probably pull off a Glynda cosplay." He whispered.

"Definitely..." Izuku whispered back.

Aizawa just arrived wherever Pixie-Bob and Mandalay were...

"Seems like you two are the first ones to arrive... Do whatever you want." Said Aizawa.

Izuku just chopped the log in half and both sat, pulling out the books they were reading...

"I think the ability to make stuff into bombs is cool." Said Izuku while Shoto hummed in agreement.

Izuku used his powers to pull two cans of Coca-Cola and opened both before giving Shoto one.

"Thanks." Said Shoto.
"No problem." Said Izuku.