XI

"... Alright. So, the first term final exams are coming up..." Said Aizawa.

"And you better work your asses off or you'll pay the consequences." Aizawa had an evil grin on his face.

"For those who pass, they will get to go to training camp... While those who fail, they will be staying here, doing extra lessons."

"That's all, do whatever you want."

"WE'RE GONNA FAIL!" Denki and Mina shouted as Aizawa wore earmuffs.

"Maybe you guys can study..." Said Izuku said with a smile... A friendly one....

"Yes! So all of us can go to camp!" Said Iida.

"Pretty hard not to fail if you paid attention in class..." Said Shoto.

Iida ranked 2nd,
Todoroki ranked 5th,
And Midoriya ranked 4th in the midterms.

"Hey... That hurt..." Said Denki.

"Hey Yaoyorozu... How about we have a study session at your house?" Izuku asked Momo because... She ranked 1st.

"Yeah, I wanna join in... Although I'm not like those two, I'm having trouble with quadratic equations..." Said Jiro.

"Me too! I need to study on classical Japanese!" Said Sero.

"I'd like to join too... There's a bunch of stuff I don't get..." Said Ojiro.

"That's a great idea! Oh! I'll have to ask my mother to open up the hall! And tea! What kind of tea do you guys like?--" And this shtick went on... Her bounciness literally blasted off from her.

"Man, look at the difference in attitude..." Said Kirishima as he looked at Bakugo.

Bakugo tried covering his ears...
This was torture for him...
Also, he ranked 3rd.

-Skip-

"So, you guys will be having a practical portion for your exam, right?" Shinso asked as he, Momo and Izuku sat at their usual spot.

"Yeah... Yaoyorozu's going to have a study session for our classmates... Mostly my idea though." Said Izuku.

Momo just nodded.
"Want to come with?" She asked.

"Sure... I'll just chill around though." Shinso answered.

-Ski-ba-bop-ba-dop-bop-

"T-This is Yaoyorozu's house?" Mina asked as she looked at the huge gate and the mansion that looked like it'll take a bit to walk to.

Everyone else were astonished to see the mansion.

"Everyone, please come in!" Momo's voice spoke out from a speaker at the gate.

The gate opened by itself and everyone walked in...

Once they got inside...

"THIS PLACE IS HUGE!" Denki shouted...

"Alright! Let's get started!" Momo shouted as she brought leaf-seasoned hot water.

"Where's Midoriya? He did suggest this..." Sero asked.

"I'm here. As an assistant." Izuku suddenly spoke behind Sero, making him jump.

"WOAH! MIDORIYA?! HOW DID YOU SNEAK UP ON ME?!" Sero exclaimed.

"What? I didn't waste all my time levelling up and spending perk points for my Sneak perk tree..." Izuku answered with his usual bored face and bored tone.

"I'm also here?" Said Shinso as everyone looked at him.

"Aren't you the guy that teamed up with Midoriya?" Denki asked.

"Yeah... Why?" Said Shinso.

----

The study session started.
Momo was lecturing them about the stuff they needed to study for the exam...
Which is everything.

While Shinsou and Izuku played chess in the background.

"Checkmate." Said Shinso.

----

"So... I hope all of you studied... Let's start." Said Aizawa as he handed out the papers.

"I hope our studying will pay off!" Denki, Jiro, Ojiro, Mina and Sero thought at the same time.

"I wonder when the super sale on that grocery store will end..." Izuku thought.

-After the whole written exam-

"YEAH! WE GOT MOST OF THEM RIGHT!" Denki and Mina shouted at the same time.

"The exam was nerve-wracking!" Jiro exclaimed.

"Man, thanks Yao-momo!" Said Sero.

"Yeah, thanks!" Said Ojiro...

But they saw Momo shaking as she looked at her paper...

"Mr. Aizawa s-said I didn't get the highest score..." Said Momo as she shook in her seat.

"WHAT?!" The five shouted, while everyone else except for Izuku were shocked to hear this.

"WHO GOT THE HIGHEST THEN?!" Denki shouted.

"Midoriya got the highest..." Said Aizawa, who was listening.

Meanwhile, Midoriya just stared at his paper and said...

-I'm a   S c a t m a n !-

Everyone were in their hero costumes while they saw every teacher waiting for them...

"Why are the teachers here?" Tsuyu asked.

"Because we're the ones who you'll be fighting!" The principal exclaimed as he popped out of Aizawa's capture gear.

And they said some other stuff...
Basically, the students will only have to apprehend the teacher they were fighting or escape through the gate at the opposite end of the course before time runs out.

... And they had a sheet of paper that listed which partners of students the teachers will be fighting.

But something was different.

"Bakugo... You'll be paired paired with a student from 1-B..." Said Aizawa.

"WHAT?! WHY?!" Bakugo shouted.

"Because Midoriya will be fighting all of us..." Said Snipe.

Everyone's eyes widened as they looked at Izuku...

Who had a bored face and only said:
.
.
.
.
.
"Okay..."