VI

"It's... A NOMU?!" Present Mic shouted as a Nomu appeared in the middle of the stadium.

Maybe we should go back and see the sports fest.

-It's Rewind Time-

"EVERYONE! WELCOME TO THE SPORTS FESTIVAL! YEEEAAAAAAAAHHHH!" Present Mic started...

"Is Present Mic always that loud?" Izuku thought to himself as 1-A and the other 1st years lined up in the middle of the stadium.

"And now, may the first year representative give us a speech?" Midnight asked before Bakugo went up on the stage.

"... Just so you know, I'm aiming for 1st place... Don't try and take it from me." He said, this caused the students from other classes to start shouting at him.

Izuku just stood there with no expression.

"I wonder if one of the food stalls outside have milk..." He thought.

A large screen behind Midnight appeared and turned on.

"We will now decide the first trial for the sports festival!!" She shouted while raising her whip.

Then the screen started flashing different names before stopping at...

"An Obstacle Course!"

"Alright..." Said Izuku while picking his ear.

Then everyone went into position by the gate where the course starts.
Izuku was at the very back, still picking his ear.

"Ready?"

Iida revved up his engines.

"Set..."

Bakugo put his hands back while making tiny sparks.

"GO!!!"

Then everyone went through the gate but they were having a hard time because it was cramped.

Izuku was just looking at other contestants, waiting for something.

Then Shoto froze the ground and everyone else's feet as he booked it and ran, taking 1st place.

"HALF N' HALF BASTARD!!" Bakugo shouted as he flew through the air by propelling himself using his explosions.

Then some people were able to break free and started running.

Izuku was just casually walking while the other contestants passed him.

"W-What is Midoriya doing?" Present Mic asked, making the audience wonder.

By the time Izuku reached the large pit with huge pillars, Shoto and Bakugo was halfway through the last obstacle, the Minefield.

"Guess I'll do it now."

Izuku's hair started to slightly wave before he used his telekinesis to fly past everyone, leaving a huge dust trail.

"I-IZUKU MIDORIYA FROM 1-A HAS GONE SERIOUS!!" Present Mic shouted.

Izuku caught up with Shoto and Bakugo before saying to them...

"Bye."

And going faster, taking first place.

Everyone had shocked expressions on how he destroyed every contestant.
Guess it's time I put that OP Izuku tag.

"THE BOY HAS TAKEN 1ST PLACE!!" Present Mic shouted before the audience erupted in cheers.

"DEKU!! WHO TOLD YOU TO TAKE FIRST PLA--"

Izuku slammed Bakugo on the ground...

"Um... L-Let's decide the next trial, shall we?" Said Midnight.

Then the screen started shuffling through different names before stopping at...

"A CAVALRY BATTLE!"

Then they explained the rules and stuff and Izuku just listened but his mouth slightly opened when he heard...

"The 1st place winner of the previous trial gets ten million points!!"

"Unexpected." Said Izuku.

"Everyone... PICK YOUR TEAMS!"

Obviously or not... Momo immediately joined Izuku's team.

But the unexpected thing was two people named Hitoshi Shinso and Mei Hatsume, joined his team.

"You're the most powerful guy in 1-A, right?" Shinso asked... While using his quirk.

"Yeah... Why'd you ask?" Said Izuku.

"Oh and... Psychics have a mental barrier that prevents stuff like spirits to get to their brains... I didn't know it worked on mind-related quirks."

"... Sorry." Said Shinso.

"It's alright."

Then they went into position with Shinso being on top, Izuku in front, Momo to the left and Mei to the right.

"START!"

Everyone started to charge towards Izuku's team....

"GIVE ME THAT HEADBAND, BASTARD!!" Bakugo shouted as he reached for the headband on Shinso while his team neared Izuku's team.

Then boom.
Something appeared in the middle of the stadium but it was in a huge cloud of dust.

As the dust dispersed, the heroes in the stadium had shocked expressions.

"It's... A NOMU?!"