X

"This kid's too strong..." Stain thought.

ゴゴゴゴ

Kanji letters appeared in front of Izuku.

"LOOK! THE HERO KILLER'S HERE!" A hero shouted.

Stain heard this and tried escaping but was held in mid-air by Izuku...

"T-That kid got the Hero Killer...!" The same hero shouted...

Izuku used his telekinesis to grab some rope another hero had and tied Stain with it...

"I'll take over from here..." Said Endeavor as he grabbed Stain and Izuku just nodded...

-Skip-

Izuku was in a hospital room with Iida...
He was there because he was called by Gang Orca as someone wanted to talk to the two.

The person that wanted to talk to them was the chief of the police force.

The chief, who kept saying 'woof' after each sentence, explained that the credit for capturing Stain was to be given to Endeavor to avoid punishment.

Izuku and Iida agreed to this...

-S k e p-

"BAKUGO, WHAT THE HELL?! PFFT--" Kirishina shouted as he couldn't hold his laughter back anymore... With Sero also laughing with him.

"SHUT UP! EVEN AFTER I TAKE A SHOWER, IT WON'T COME BACK!" Bakugo shouted... Then his hair went back to it's explosive style.

"IT CAME BACK!" Kirishina shouted.

"You got to fight villains?!" Mina shouted as she slammed her hands on her desk, looking at Jiro in shock.

"... I only ensured that hostages were safe... No fighting at all..." Said Jiro.

"BUT STILL!!" Mina shouted.

"I only went on patrols... Though, we did capture drug smugglers..." Said Tsuyu.

"How about you Uraraka?" Tsuyu turned to Uraraka, who was punching the air.

"It was... Enlightening..." Uraraka answered her question, still punching the air.

"How the hell can Uraraka change like that in a week?" Denki asked.

"Kaminari, don't try and pry on it... Women are demons because they are all evil..." Said Mineta as he shook.

"Man, everyone changed... But if were talking about who changed the most, it's those two..." Said Sero as he pointed at Iida and Izuku.

Izuku had his usual bored expression.

"I-I think Midoriya hasn't changed that much..." Sero took back what he said for Izuku.

"The Hero Killer, right? Man, you're lucky Endeavor saved both of you." Said Denki.

"Yes, we are very lucky..." Said Iida as he remembered Izuku easily capturing the Hero Killer.

-Skep-

They were waiting for All Might's class.

"I never talked to you earlier... How was the experience? With the Hero Killer and all." Momo asked Izuku.

"It was cool, Gang Orca was a great teacher... I also learned how to use Chlorokinesis too." Izuku answered.

"Chlorokinesis?" She was... confused.

"I grabbed a bunch of sunflower seeds just to show you... Since... You're my only friend aside from Shinso and Hatsume." Said Izuku.

He put all of the sunflower seeds on his desk and used his psychic powers to make them grow instantly.

And now, Izuku's desk was now a flowerbed for the sunflowers.

"I think I should've used only one seed..." Said Izuku.

"Yeah, I think you should have... It is beautiful though." Said Momo.

-Cut-

"We're going to do a race!" Said All Might.

"A race? I guess difficulty would be added from the various pipes and obstacles and we would have to avoid collateral damage." Said Iida.

And so, All Might explained that he will send a distress signal and 5 students will have to reach him in a limited amount of time.

First up was...

Izuku
Sero
Iida
Mina
Ojiro.

And as the horn goes off,
Izuku immediately flies towards All Might, reaching first place.

Sero taking second,
Iida third,
Mina fourth,
and Ojiro fifth.

And the other races went on.

-Locker Rooms... -

"Oi... Midoriya, I've seen how you interact with Momo... And at one point, I'm sure you wanted to feast your eyes on her hot body right?" Mineta asked.

"Get to the point." Said Midoriya with an uninterested voice.

"I FOUND A PEEPHOLE!" Mineta shouted and every boy heard him.

"WE'VE BEEN BLESSED BY THE PREVIOUS FIRST-YEARS! THANK YOU!" Mineta kept shouting.

"MINETA! DON'T! PEEKING IS A CRIME!" Iida shouted with his iconic 'B O I' hands.

"MY LITTLE MINETA IS ALREADY A CRIMINAL ACT!" Mineta shouted.

"Yaoyorozu's large boobs! Ashido's slender waist! Hagakure's floating underwear! Uraraka's fine-Uraraka body! Asui's unexpected--" He shouted as he drooled like crazy.

He got hit with a psychic-powered slap to the face, courtesy of Midoriya.

"Die in a hole, pervert." He said as his hair waved and he looked angry.

"Did anyone get violated?" Izuku shouted to make sure the girls heard him.

"Thanks Midoriya!" Uraraka shouted.

"You got my thanks! You might not be as bad as I thought you would be!" Mina shouted.

"How despicable!" Momo exclaimed.
"Let's close it up right now!"

While Jiro...
"He didn't mention anything about me... But thanks Midoriya."

"You've gained my respect Midoriya..." Said Denki.

"Manly, bro... Manly." Said Kirishima.

"A respectable action!" Said Iida.

"Thanks, I guess..." Said Izuku as his hair went back to it's messy style.