XIII

"Yo, is it just me? Or is Midoriya getting too close to Midnight?" Denki asked his group of friends, which consisted of him, Mineta, Sero, Kirishima, and Sato.

The group looked at Izuku, talking with Midnight by the doorway to their classroom.

"I apologize for what happened at the finals..." Izuku apologized.
"It's alright! I enjoyed it." Said Midnight, as a faint blush appeared on her face as she recalled the incident.

Mineta started building an altar of Izuku.

-Earthquake b gon-

Most of the others left the school to go home... Momo stayed behind as she had some 'business' to take care of.

"Midnight..." She called as Midnight turned to her while carrying a stack of papers.

"Yaoyorozu? What are you--" She got cut off when she saw what Momo was holding...

A green letter with a red heart-shaped wax seal.

"Oh?~ You're approaching me, huh? Instead of moving on with your love-letter scheme, you're confronting me?" Said Midnight.

"I can't take him away from you without confronting you myself." Said Momo.

"Oh ho! Then come at me!" Midnight exclaimed as she put the papers down and ripped a part of her costume to release her quirk.

Momo created a staff to whack Midnight with.

And a crazy girl battle ensued, ending with a draw shortly after.

"Midoriya is mine!" Said Midnight.
"No! He's mine!" Said Momo.

The two barked at each other while pinching each other.

Meanwhile, Izuku was watching the whole thing behind them as he planned to give Midnight his test paper that he forgot to pass.

"My grandfather would say something at times like this... What was it? Oh yeah..." He thought before saying...

"Yare yare..."

-[confused ora]-

"Hey Midoriya! We were wondering if you wanna go out on the beach with us... Everyone's gonna come!" Said Denki.

"And the main stars of the show, the girls in bikinis!" Mineta thought as he stood next to Denki.

Izuku just said...
"Okay."

----

"EVERYONE! PLEASE DO NOT THROW YOUR GARBAGE INTO THE OCEAN! IT IS VERY UN-HERO LIKE!" Iida shouted.

Denki and Mineta were now...
Tied down and faced away from the ocean as to not see 'paradise'.

Weirdly, Midnight decided to join them...

The girls wore some pretty cute bikinis...
Except for Momo and Midnight.

They both wore some sexy ones.

"Looking sexy, Yao-momo!" Said Mina.
"You too, Ms. Midnight!" Said Ochako.

"Thanks!" Said Momo.
"Well, thank you!" Said Midnight.

But then they looked for their target, Izuku.

... He was nowhere to be found...

They kept looking until...

A bunch of dolphins jumped out of the water with Izuku jumping with them.

He had a small smile on his face.

"Woah! Look at Midoriya!" Ochako exclaimed as everyone looked at Izuku jumping and swimming with the dolphins.

Todoroki had some shine on his eyes... And he felt like a child watching the circus for the first time.

Once Izuku got to shore, his right arm got grabbed by Midnight while his left got grabbed by Momo.

"Competition..." Said Mina as she, Ochako, Tsuyu, Hagakure and Jiro looked at Momo and Midnight glaring at each other.

Izuku somehow got off and grabbed a can of orange soda...

Todoroki tapped Izuku's shoulder.

They both exchanged looks and Izuku nodded.

Momo and Midnight stopped glaring at each other when they saw Izuku and Todoroki running in the water, holding hands.

They sank together...
And everyone was silent..

One second has passed...

Two seconds have passed...

Three seconds have passed...

Four seconds have passed...

Five seconds have passed...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Izuku jumped out of the water like a dolphin with a bored expression on his face while Todoroki rode on his back with a smile on his face.

"... Why did I think Midoriya and Todoroki did something romantic under there?" Mina asked..

"Same here..." Said Ochako, as she started shipping the two in her mind.

Momo and Midnight looked at each other...
"I'm gonna beat you..." Said Midnight.

"No, I am!" Momo exclaimed.

"In your dreams!" Said Midnight.

Izuku and Shoto got to shore and did a high five.

*Shoto joined the friend group*

"WE FOUND SOME STUDENTS OVER HERE BOSS!" A random guy shouted, grabbing everyone's attention.

Suddenly, what looked like over 30 people appeared from the ground.

"It's our lucky day!" Shouted one.

They looked like thugs...

Midnight was about to use her quirk but...

Izuku and Shoto got in front.

They both looked at each other...

"JoJo?" Izuku asked.
"JoJo." Shoto answered.

Then both of them shouted...

"You're messing with the wrong people!"

And they posed like this.

(Who they are imitating is up to you

(Who they are imitating is up to you.)

"What the fuck?" Said the thugs' 'leader', who also had a pompadour.

-----
yo.
cj dies in endgame.