chapter four

WARNING: I thought this chapter would be, like, a cute and funny and different way of a love interest finding out about Peter's secret, but I get a lot of hate comments about it, at this point I've just started blocking people, so I recommend skip...

WARNING: I thought this chapter would be, like, a cute and funny and different way of a love interest finding out about Peter's secret, but I get a lot of hate comments about it, at this point I've just started blocking people, so I recommend skipping it!

"Light up the floor, play me one more." Andy thought she was alone that morning. All she was doing was working on a song, or at least trying to, before school. But, as fate would have it, she wasn't alone at all.

Andy looked up as the door to the music room slammed open and closed with a loud bang. Peter Parker had rushed inside, peeking out the small window. It looked like he was running from something, and that thought freaked Andy out just a little. "Well, whatever you're running from probably heard the door slam a mile away and is probably on its way to kill us both right now", Andy spoke sarcastically, twirling a golden strand of hair around her finger.

Peter jumped, turning to face Andy. Oh no. He thought he'd be alone in here, at least without other students anyway. He was hurriedly stuffing the Spider-Man suit into his bag, but the blonde had already caught sight of the red and blue material. "Oh, Andy, hi."

"Whatcha got there, Parker?", Andy asked curiously as she stood up.

"Nothing for you to worry about, Castle." Peter tried to mimic the suave and cool tone that Harry had addressed the girl with earlier, but it was a lot less cool when he did it. Peter imagined that talking to Harry Osborn must have been the human equivalent to talking to a snake, and he wished that he could mean that in a good way. Harry spoke in a tone that was alluring, one that lured his prey in. He made such beautiful promises, but in the end it turns to have been poison all along.

Boys like Harry Osborn ruined girls like Lysandra Castle.

They took those kinds of girls and they tore them apart, ruined them like a small child with their first Barbies. And yet? Girls always seemed to go for boys like Harry. Peter couldn't fathom why. Because he was rich? Probably.

"Uh-huh", she responded slowly. "What's in the bag, Peter?" Her feet seemed to be acting of their own accord, dragging her closer towards the nervous boy.

"Wha—? Nothing!", he said quickly, trying to zip the bag.

"Doesn't look like nothing", Andy snorted, reaching to snatch the bag from his hands. Peter attempted to keep a firm hold on it, but they both held on. The book bag unzipped enough for Andy to see inside, and Peter knew he was in some serious trouble.

Her green eyes widened as she reached inside, fingers brushing against the surprisingly soft material, and pulled out the mask. She stared at it for a long moment before she dropped it and stepped away, as if it had burned her. Her eyes slowly found Peter's. Andy swallowed thickly, "You're — you're Spider-Man."

He knew it would do him no good, but he quickly shook his head anyway. "No, no, I'm not!"

"Yes, yes, you are", Andy argued back.