deleted scene

this was supposed to be the ending for the previous chapter, but i liked the other ending better, so i'm dropping this here!

"I want a car", Andy said randomly. She and her mom, Mara, were sitting at the table for dinner. Her dad was just coming to join them, but paused when he heard his daughter's words.

"What's wrong with your bike?", Mara asked after she swallowed. Richard took his seat, and, for a moment, it became painfully obvious that the fourth seat at their small table was open.

"Nothing, I just— I'm a junior, mom. Lots of other kids are getting cars, and riding a bike gets so tiring!" She briefly thought back to her sophomore year, which seemed so far away now.

"Lots of other kids also have jobs to pay for their own gas. You don't need a car", Mara pointed out before taking a bite.

"Mom!"

Richard chewed thoughtfully for a moment before he spoke. "You want Wendy's car?"

"Richard!"

"No!"

"Why not?", the blue eyed man asked, raising a brow.

Because she might come back for it one day. "I want something big enough to fit all my friends", Andy answered instead.

"I'm not getting you an SUV... but, if you want a car, I'll work on it."

"Oh, wow, thanks for the backup, Richard", Mara muttered bitterly.

Richard raised his hands in defense. "When Wendy was her age, we got her a car. It's only fair."

"But you're my partner, you're supposed to have my back."

Andy wasn't in the mood to see the pair start a debate, so she pushed her chair back, placing her napkin over her left over food. "May I be excused?" They had argued quite often since Wendy left, unfortunately. Andy was tired of it.

Mara looked over at her and sighed, nodding her head. "You may."

Andy wasted no time in getting up and running towards the stairs. She slammed the door to her room shut behind her, letting out an annoyed groan. Tiki popped her head up off the floor. "Sorry, baby, mommy's a bit frustrated right now", Andy sighed, plopping down on her bed. She glanced over at the picture of her and Wendy that sat on her bed side table. Her fingers traced her sister's face gently. "I wish you were here."

February 15, 2019

February 15, 2019

hope you enjoyed the deleted scene! 🤩

i didn't know what video to put so i put a far from home trailer —