bonus chapter - nineteen

"Stop stepping on my feet!", Andy huffed, crossing her arms

"I'm sorry!", Peter said quickly.

Andy gave him a blank look, a failed attempt at being serious. It only took a few seconds for the pair to burst into laughter.

Andy couldn't help herself. Being with Peter lately made her so giddy. She got warm inside. Just looking at him was enough to make her smile. Was this what it felt like to be in love? Maybe her parents felt like this in the beginning too.

"If us old timers are doing a better job at this than you kids, we have a serious problem", Richard called from the other side of the studio.

Andy couldn't help but to roll her eyes. The four of them were meant to be practicing dancing. Mara's point was that Hanna was very extra every time she got married. [Not that Any didn't know this after the dove incident with the last one.] But Hanna loved dancing and it was something that she would definitely want everyone to participate in. But Andy had no idea how to slow dance, so she would be taught. "It's not my fault Peter has two left feet!"

"I do not!", Peter argued, "you just can't get that one step thing right!"

"You're both terrible at this", their instructor snorted. She was a tiny woman who always wore her dark hair pulled back. Andy's own scalp sympathized. It just looked painful. "You're holding her too far away. Closer", she said, pushing them closer together. "There. Do it again."

"We're bad at this", Peter whispered.

"Oh, no, yeah we're awful", Andy chuckled. "At least it's not cotillion. God, I hated that."

"There's no way you—"

"I was twelve years old, literal tea was spilled, we never speak of it. Ow!"

"Sorry!"

Andy shook her head. Peter really was bad at this, not that she was any better. "You can climb walls but you can't dance?", she asked, tilting her head to look up at him.

"That is not nearly the same thing", Peter huffed.

"Yeah, it's actually about, hmmm, ten times more difficult."

"Can I have a new dance partner?", Peter called, making Andy punch him lightly on the chest. "Ow", he pouted.

"That didn't even hurt", Andy snorted.

"How would you know? This is my body", he snorted.

"You're unbearable", she laughed. "Soooo..."

"So?", Peter asked, raising a brow.

"Jada and Ned?"

"Didn't see that one coming."

"I think it's cute", Andy shrugged. "Are we watching Star Wars again?"

"When are we not watching Star Wars?", he asked, raising his brows at her.

Andy tilted her head before nodding. "Yeah, you've got a point." She hadn't ever had any interest in the franchise before, but it was Peter's favorite and she couldn't deny that she had gotten into it specifically for that reason. Now she actually enjoyed them. She and Peter watched movies every night before she had to go to bed. Peter usually slept on the couch, aside from nights May felt bad and made him take the guest room.

But Peter was perfectly fine with sleeping on the couch, he just worried about May. Even though she was fine, in fact she was very happy, he just still got so freaked out if she so much as coughed. He was still angry, there wasn't a doubt about that. He just couldn't believe someone would really try and take May from him. For what reason? To hurt him?

"What are you thinking about?", Andy asked softly. She could always tell when Peter was lost in thought, his brows got all scrunched up.

"Nothing important."

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・・・・・✪・・・・✪ ・・・・

"Go away, I'm brushing my teeth!", Andy scowled when Peter entered the bathroom.

"But I need to brush mine!", Peter shrugged, gently nudging her to the side.

"Can't you wait?"

"Nope."

Andy glared at Peter before eventually shaking her head and going about her business. The pair stood by each other, brushing their teeth. Neither said anything, the only sound to be heard was the rhythmic sound of brushing.

They practically moved in unison, even spitting at the same time.

"That... was freaky", Andy mumbled. "Are you riding with us to school today?", she asked as they stepped out of the bathroom.

Peter shook his head. "No, I think I'm gonna check out the city a bit instead. Make sure everything's okay."

Andy bit the inside of her cheek before nodding. "Okay then. Be safe."

March 29, 2019I don't know if it's stress from personal mattersor what but I feel like I've been doing such a badjob when it comes to this fic

March 29, 2019
I don't know if it's stress from personal matters
or what but I feel like I've been doing such a bad
job when it comes to this fic. 😅 This is a chapter
that I didn't complete because I wasn't sure where
to go with it, but I thought that the two scenes I did
get in it were too cute to waste.

Also, if you were wondering, background drama and
character developments are over for now. 👀 I had
to set things up for Cloud 9, because I feel like I need
more than just Andy and Peter to flesh that out. Plus...
They're teenagers. You know us. We have petty disagreements all the time.

I didn't wanna post this until I had another
actual chapter so you get a double update
today!

I didn't wanna post this until I had anotheractual chapter so you get a double updatetoday!