Capter 8

Your P.O.V

I woke up burning to death. I look over to see everyone sleeping. Colby was freezing! I gave him my blanket and started to cook eggs, toast, and BACON!!!!! Sorry I'm a big bacon fan. After I cooked all the boy breakfast I put it all on a plate.

First, I looked around making sure nobody was awake so I could do this. nobody was awake... I kissed Colby to wake him up. He woke up "I could get used to this" he whispered. To wake the rest up I'd did this. "MOMMY MAD BREAKFAST!!!"I yelled. They all woke up and processed what just happened and laughed.

I gave them there breakfast and they thanked me. My phone ring a normal ring. Weird that means an unknown number was calling. I picked up. "Hello" a familiar face spoke. "Hello?" I asked questionably. "Oh, hello its me again and I'm calling from prison I broke into a crack heads house." She said. All the sudden I recognize the voice. It was Sara. I put it on speaker for the boy to hear. "What do you want from me?!" I said acting like I was scared. No response. "Come on wuss speak up." I said more confident. "I want Colby" she said. "B**** I said he's not yours!" I yelled in the phone. ( I'm not allowed to cuss so I bleeped it) "I SAID NOW!!!" She screamed into the phone.

"COME FIGHT ME FOR HIM ILL WIN!!!" She screamed into the phone. "Well, I'll tell you what it's one on one. And just so you know it's not nice to lie to yourself." I said into the phone. "Fine tomorrow at 12 it's free time then!" She said scared into the phone. "Bye wuss!" I said and hung up.

I went to my room and not even ten seconds later Colby walked in. He kissed me and we didn't pull away till about 5 minutes because we heard Someone walk up the stairs. I decided to listen to music by Cody Simpson surf board. I sing along loudly. I paused the music for a minute and glanced around quickly and saw the boys taping me. I unpaused and sung even LOUDER. I didn't I could be louder either.

I love it here. I have Colby and Elton with me I love them

That was one chapter huh anyways! Toodles!!!

Words:402