Chapter 13

Your P.O.V

After that awful occurrence. "Okay, it's time to leave! ELTY LETS GO!!!" I said. "I'm coming I'm coming!" He yells. "Hurry up I'm hungry!" I yelled. "And I WANT CHOCOLATE!!!" I yelled. "Ooooh..." Everyone said. "SHUT UP!!!" I yelled embarrassed. "Okay, sorry..." They all said as an actual apology. Wow. All I can do is look down. Everyone heads to the car with me and Colby in the back. He pays my back saying that it's going to be hard but easy. NOT THAT!!! Omg. I get in the passenger side of Colby's car. Hes driving and Sam is in the back doing something on his phone.

I look back and glance at his phone to see it's recording. I text Colby.

Me:Don't say anything at all!

Colby💖: why?

Me:Sam is recording and I want to make it awkward. Lol

Colby💖:okay babe

Me:okay EYES ON THE ROAD!

Colby immediately dropped his phone and put his eyes on the road. "Hey Sam can I see your phone?" I ask. He normally says yes. "Sorry,. Texting Kat." He says. "Okay, whatever." I say. I look up to see we are arriving at the restaurant. The boys pulled up behind us. I smirk knowing he go absolutely NO TEA. This is the no tea done for a minute! We walk in and I whisper to Elton. "Your going to be surprised in a minute but we are saying something before we eat." I whisper. "Okay, wait, we?" He whispered. I just ignored it.

Dear Jesus this is difficult. We sit down and I whisper to Colby to get ready to probably get punched. He nods. I give Elton a look telling him no more hitting anyone for the day. I giggled and Colby smirks. Everyone is sooooo confused. "Okay so, Colby and I are eating."I say. "Well, that was blunt." Devyn says holding on to Corey trying not to fangirl in the restaurant. I giggle and look at Elton and give him the death stare. "Jesus, that's-i don't know." He said.

Eltons P.O.V

I was actually really mad so I looked at Colby and walked to the bathroom and he followed. When we got in I closed the door and locked it. I turned around immediately and griped onto his shirt and pushed him against the wall. "You hurt her and you will not be able to move or breath, got it?" I say. "Don't wor-" I cut him off. "I said do.you.got.it?!"I said angerly. "Got it, jeez." He said. He walked out then I just took a moment to wash my face. Then after that I punched the wall. And I looked up and there is a gaping hole. Oopies. Ummm what do I do. I'm just gonna walk out casually. I walked out normally and I got no strange looks. Thank God! But now my hand hurts.

Your P.O.V

I looked at Eltons hand and it was bleeding a little bit with a couple of bruses. "Elton!" I whisper screamed at him. "What?" He said casually. "Your hand, your an idiot!" I whisper screamed. "What about it." He said. "Ya know what nevermind" I said normally.

Time skip brought to you by the end of dinner.

After we got home me and Colby went upstairs and took a nap together.

Okay I guess Eton is very protective but that's good right? Anywayyys! I post tomorrow night! Toodles!!!!!

Words:576