Chapter 16

Colby's P.O.V

I went to check on y/n in her room but she was sleeping. She had some blood on her knuckles and no where else so, I got a washrag and cleaned her fist. After I cleaned it I kissed her forehead. All if the sudden I felt small arms wrap around my neck. "Hey, babe?" y/n asked. "What?" I asked. "Is there chicken downstairs?" She asked. "Yup!" I said. She jumped up and tripped and knocked me over and now she is on top of me. "Who put that shoe there?!" She said blushing while squinting her eyes. "I'm pretty sure you did." I said laughing.

I picked her up and kissed her. I put her down right after we made it downstairs. She started to walk off. As she is walking I grab her and throw her over my shoulder. "Okay miss, your forgetting something." I said and walked her upstairs. "What?" She said. "Oh you don't know that you and I have a date tonight?" I asked. "Oh my Lord I'll go get ready!' she said and I walked to my room to clean up and everything.

Time skip brought to you by the fact that I'm watching the big bang theory!

I just finished when i heard an awful scream coming from downstairs. I walked downstairs to see Sam being tackled by Corey  down about half the stairs. Devyn right behind me with a camera yelling it's a prank. Oh my Lord Devyn pranked Corey. I bursted out laughing. "Shut up Colby!" Corey yelled. "I can't breathe!!!!" I yelled still laughing. "I WAS ALMOST KILLED!!!!" Sam yelled making me laugh even more.

"Holy crap on a stick!" I yelled. "That was the best prank by a girl on YouTube! You almost killed sam!" I added. "Shuuuut uuuup!" Sam and Corey yelled. I just laughed untill I heard a door open. I looked over to see y/n standing there in and oversized sweat shirt and jeans. She is always adorable in every outfit she wears. I can't wait to see her face when we get to her favorite place!

"You ready?" I asked her. "Yup!" She said with a big grin. Good greif I love this girls smile!

Sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger I'm just really bord all of the sudden I still love writing this book so don't be worried if you really like this book which is probably nobody! Buuuut anyways!!! Toodles!!!!!!!