Chapter 18

I am really unbelievably sorry for not uploading last night I fell asleep watching a comedy show! Lol and yes I decided to make it up my posting now!

Colby's P.O.V

I woke up with y/n cuddled up to my chest. I blushed a little and then I started to gently get up and I replaced myself with a pillow. I started to freak out because it actually worked. So I tip-toed downstairs and made y/n's favorite breakfast food. Bacon, jelly toast, eggs, sausage, and milk. After I made it I put it all on a plate then on one if to tables in bed. (IDK what it's called) After I put it on the table in bed I walked upstairs. I opened my door quietly and walked over to y/n. I sat the table in bed in the floor for a moment and kissed y/n to wake her up. As soon as I felt her kiss back I pulled away. She looked at me with her beautiful e/c (eye color) eyes. "I made breakfast for you!" I said with a smile and handed her the table in bed.

"Thank you babe!" She said and took it and started to eat. Man, I love it when she calls me babe. With in a 10 minute stants she finished. "Wow, your a fast eater." I said. "Well, I've had years if practice." She said then laughed and put the mini table on the floor. "I have to go out real quick I'll be back." I said. I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys and got in the car. I look up at my window to see y/n looking out. I quickly drove to Brennen's. As soon as I got their I knocked on the door. He opened it. "What's up bro!" He said. I just dragged him back into his house. "Okay, actually what's up?" He said.

"I need help getting a promise ring for y/n." I said. Brennen just atrted to fangirl. "Queen I can help!" He said in a girly voice causing me to laugh. "Okay let's go!" I yelled. We ran to my car.

Time skip to after he got home with the ring.

This is the ring he got. He was so excited he had many many many plans for her.

After we got home I decided that I would go finish editing so I can fill the experience Thursday because I post on Friday's and Saturdays. I finished editing and I posted it. It was about 11:00 by the time I finished editing. So I jumped on bed and fell asleep. I woke up slightly to small arms and a head on my chest. I slipped my arm under a small waist. Just to make sure it wasn't Sam I opened my eyes and there was a peaceful and happy y/n so I fell right back to sleep and so did she.

I hope you guys like this story cuzi sure do like writing it! Anyways! Toodles!!!!!!