Chapter 24

Colby's P.O.V

After we drove away we stopped at Walmart to do a quick David Dobrick aperance because he tweeted that he'd be at Walmart. We showed up and walked in the store. "Over there." Y/n whispered. "Let's scare them." I said. She went on the other side and then we popped out at the same time and screamed. "BOOO!!!" We yelled. David screamed pretty loud as well did the others.

Both me and Y/N was recording our views of the scare and we watched it back and laughed so hard. "Well, it's nice to see you too." Heath said. "How do you delete things from your camera?" David said laughing. "Is it in The vlog?" I asked. "No!" David said laughing then he said yeah angerly. "CONTENT!!!" Y/n yelled. We all laughed. "So who is this nice young lady?" David asked smirking. "My girlfriend y/n." I said giving him the death stare. "I'm going to find cloths for date nights." Y/n said as Devyn popped up out of nowhere. "How in the-" I said but got cut off. "Lady powers." They said in sync. Then they went to spend their money and mine. (Lol)

Your P.O.V

These are the out fits I picked out.

Hey guys sorry for no posts for a while but I'm trying to get back in the habit give me a few and it will be back to normal! Also sorry for short chapter! Anyways! Toodles!!!!!