Chapter 21

Before I continue this story I wanted to say thank you for 118 reads and 12 votes! Thank you so much now off with the chapter.

Your P.O.V

I woke up next to Colby and I looked at my hand then I remembered everything. I looked at my phone we're there was a text from my Ex. I was kinda scared to check it so I ran to Elton. "Elton I want you next to me when I open this message." I yell as I barge in his room. "Okay?" He said. "Okay so this message is from my ex and I haven't opened yet so I was scared to so your here with me." I said. "Open it." He said. And I did so.

Abusive Ex: Hey, So I see you showed Elton your messages. And I just wanted you to know I will find you kidnap you and take good care of you my way.

I read it out loud and I got scared and hugged Elton. "Don't worry he won't touch you." Elton said. "I will higher body guards if I have to." He added. I nodded and walked back to Colby's room. "Colby I need to show you something." I said as he woke up. "What is it?" He asked worried. I showed him the message. Once he read the message he snatched my phone and typed something. After he did he gave me back my phone and I looked at it.

Me: Hey douch, guess what you will not touch her because she has alot of people with her at all times. And if you say that you can bring more people to help kidnap her well guess what that's why you have a broken arm and two black eyes. And yes I saw the footage Corey took. And you really don't have any skills with fighting.

I read it with a smile then he texted back.

Abusive Ex: I have plenty of skills

Me: it's me again then why is your arm broken and you have two black eyes then.

Abusive Ex: Well if I can't have you I'll take your sister who you haven't met

Me:what?

Abusive Ex:Your parents told me were she is and Everything and her name Is Eve

Me:STAY AWAY FROM HER WERE IS SHE!!!!!

Abusive Ex: She's in  San Francisco

Me: good bye douch!!!!!

"We have to go Colby!" I yelled and got dressed. "EVERYONE GET READY WE HAVE TO SAVE MY SISTER!!! NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!!!" I yelled. They all ran downstairs into Eltons car. I was driving and I saw her she looked like mom. "Eve!?" I yelled. "Y/n!" She yelled. "We have to go." I said. "Why?" She asked. "My abusive Ex is coming for you and he WILL hurt you come with me!" I yelled. We got in she sat in the very back with Elton. She bushed. "Exuse me miss blushy lushy bqck of of my bff." I said. "OMG why do you do this to me?" She said. "It's my bff an- ya know what both of you are blushing!" I yelled. "What the heck!" Colby Yelled. "You guys could hit it off!" I said trying to embarrassed them and it was a success.

I quickly drove off before my ex could show up. I pulled in the driveway. "You could move into Eltons room wi-!" I got cut off. "Aaaaaaaahhhh!" They Both yelled. I just sat there and laughed. Everyone got out but me and Colby we were in the front. I thought everyone was inside but I was wrong. I kissed Colby. Eve popped out of no where. "Holy Crap Eve you scared the crap out of me!" I yelled. "See you had no space to speak." She said. "We are dating." I said. "God-dam" I cut her off. "HEYYYY!"I yelled. "No cussing she asked. "Well yeah!" I said. And walked into the house. Colby came up behind me. "Wanna move into my room with me?" He asked. As we were moving me in Elton was taking Eve Into his room. (That's a story if another time😏)

Time skip cuz I'm lazy

When we were done we watched a movie but I fell asleep so I don't know what happened in the movie.

That was some Chapter huh! Anyways! Toodles!!!!

Words:724