chapter 14

Your P.O.V

I woke up and didn't take my eyes off the ceiling I was trying to remember what happened last night. Oh wait that's right I'm pretty sure Elton is going to need to pay that off... But then I looked to the left of me. There was Colby sitting there dreaming. But he was smiling and mumbling my name. It was so adorable I put a mic next to him and a camera on one side of the room.

I quietly ran downstairs and cooked up some of Colby's favorite breakfast foods. Eggs, pancakes, bacon, and sausage. After I cooked it I got a small container and put some syrup in it and tio-toed upstairs. "Colby,babe, wake up." I said in a soft and soothing voice. He looked up and looked me in the eyes a smiled big. "Morning y/n." He said in the same soft and soothing voice. but after that he coughed. "Here I made you breakfast!" I said in a happy voice. After he ate he looked at me. "Hey, I don't feel good, do you think it was the food last night?" He asked.

"Probably, I mean you have a small cough and sniffle." I said softly making his concerned face turn into a soothed face. I don't know how I do it. "Well, make a video on my channel saying I'm sick I'm not in the mood to make a video." He said happily knowing he didn't have to get up. "Okay babe, have fun!" I said as I grabbed the camera and headed to my room.

Time skip brought to by the COLDNESS OF (where I live)!!! HALP but time skip have a good reading time!

"Okay I'm going to take care of Colby, DUCES!!" I yelled at the camera. After that I went into Colby's room to see him looking at me. "Heyyyy, I'm bored." I said to Colby. "Well are you cold?" He asked seeing me shiver. "Yeah..." I said. "We can Cuddle still right!" I said. He saved his head yes and I jumped on the bed and got comfy. Man I love this dude. And I just buried my face into his chest.

I felt his smile apon. Me and a I could do is smile right back. We decided to watch a movie and again I fell asleep.

Sorry short chapter life is tiring! But ya know I have to deal with some stupid people in life but anyways! Toodles!!!