#8- The other side

Dear boys at my school,

                           Now, I wouldn't want to sound like a progressive democratic feminist. Oh wait! I am a feminist (but not a democratic one)! Let me just say for the record, that when it comes to romance, you only want the hoes with big tits, asses, and vaginas. You really don't care about the personality of the hoe or how the hoe handles conflict in a relationship. You think about how pretty she is, how big her tits, ass, and vagina is, and if she's popular or not. There are girls out there like me who may not be the best-looking but at least we have what really counts. And, you seem to like to pick on the weak, shy, quiet, and insecure girls like me. Did you know that I already have enough problems to begin with without your stupid ass making it harder? No, you don't. You probably will never know the real me because you like the slutty hoes with big tits. Yep. You'll probably be working for me and cleaning my toilet or cleaning up my dog's shit while I'm relaxing in my luxory hot tub in my big mansion in the next 35 years. So, think again, you big asswipe. We'll just see who gets the last laugh.

                                                                                                        Sincerely,

                                                                                                                    Nyankitty13