1 and 3/7 Sugars

Roger arrived at Brian's house and rang the doorbell. He heard some footsteps coming towards the door and Brian swung it open.

"Hey Roger, come in."

"Hi, thanks for having me over."

They went inside and sat on the sofa in the living room. Roger really likes hanging out with Brian, he's his best friend. He's really nice and Roger loves him. But recently he has loved him as more than a friend but he is not sure to tell Brian just yet. He's afraid that Brian won't accept him.

"Hey umm, would you like some tea?" Brian asked him.

"Of course, I would love some." Roger said with a smile.

Roger stayed in the couch while Brian made his way over to his kitchen to prepare some tea. Roger thought about what he could do to express his feelings. Maybe I could  just ask him... Na that's stupid Roger how could you think that. Maybe I could bring him cookies and then tell him...
His thoughts were interrupted by Brian coming back into the room with two hot cups of tea.

"Would you like some sugar on your tea?" Said Brian.
"Yeah I would like 1 and 3/7 sugars please ha ha."
"Ok here you go 1 and 3/7 sugars." Brian said with a chuckle

Roger has always loved that Brian is such a good friend, always caring about others before himself and being so nice all the time.

They chatted a bit more and played some Scrabble, after that it was time for Roger to go home.

"Well I'll see you tommorow in the studio I guess." Said Brian

They went to the studio almost everyday except for Sundays, they love to work on their music and they get bored at home so they go to the studio on Saturdays too.

"Yeah sure."

"Bye Bri."

"Bye Roggie."