Sleepover

Just then the kettle started boiling. Brian went to get the tea and some biscuits. Roger sat there on the couch and thought...  This will be just like a sleepover...

Brian came back to the living room and sat next to Roger in the couch. They decided to watch a movie. They ended up picking a scary movie. When the movie ended it was dark outside.

"I think I'm going to bed now" said Brian. "I can lend you some pajamas if you want."

"That would be great."

Roger followed Brian upstairs to his room.

"Here" Brian gave Roger some sweatpants and a shirt. "You can change in the bathroom"

"Ok, I hope these fit" Roger said with a small laugh while he walked towards the bathroom.

After Roger came out of the bathroom, he was wearing some sweatpants that were way too long for his short legs.

"Jesus Brian, your legs are giant!"

"Sorry for that." Brian went over to Roger and rolled up the edge of the pants where it was too long. "Here, is that better?"

"Yeah, but, where will I sleep?"

"Here, I'll make you a bed with some blankets next to my bed"

"Alright, goodnight"

"Goodnight"

They both fell asleep quickly on their beds.

At 3:00 A.M.

Brian woke up hearing whimpering and shuffling on the floor. It was Roger. Brian  sat up on his  bed and  looked  at him.  Maybe he's having a nightmare he thought. Just then, Roger bolted up, sitting up on the blankets on the floor.

"Roger?" Brian said with a whisper, looking down towards Roger.

"Bri?" Roger said looking up towards his best friend.

"Were you having a nightmare or something?"

"Yes, it was very frightening. I shouldn't have watched that scary movie."

"Want to talk about it?"

"Ok"

Brian scooted over to the side a bit so Roger could sit next to him.

"What was the dream about?"

"Well, it may sound weird but, some aliens took you away and I never saw you again, I never saw my best friend, you never came back." Roger shivered at the thought of his dream, and also because he was cold.

Brian hugged him. "It's ok. I'm right here. And I'm never leaving your side. No matter what." Roger felt comfort in those words

Brian felt Roger stop shivering and realized that the blonde had fallen asleep on his arms. Brian placed Roger next to him and his own eyelids began to feel heavy.

"Goodnight Roggie"

They both fell asleep.