Another One Bites The Dust

Brian woke up the next morning feeling great. The sun shining through the window towards his face. He got up and went to shower. Then he went downstairs, his hair still wet, and made some toast and put the kettle on. He went back upstairs to dry his hair, brush it, and went back downstairs when he heard the kettle boiling. He made drank some tea, and ate some toast.

He read the newspaper while he had breakfast,he then proceeded to turn on the radio since his house was really quiet. He tuned to his favorite station. 'Here Comes The Sun' by The Beatles started playing. Brian felt happy.

After the song was over he looked at the time and realized that it was time to go. He got in his car, and drove to the studio.

When he got there he was greeted by a concentrated Deaky playing his bass and intrigued Roger watching what he was playing.

"Good morning." said Brian with a grin.
"Hey there." said Roger, smiling back.
"Morning" said Deaky, very concentrated on what he was playing.

"Hey that's a cool riff you've got there." said Bri.
"Yeah, I figured it out a while ago."
"Well it's cool. Where's Freddie anyways?"
"Don't know. He's late, again." Said Roger rolling his eyes.

Just then, Freddie burst through the door. Startling all of them.

"Hello darlings!"
"Hi there" said Brian.
"Jesus Freddie, you almost gave us a heart attack. Give us a heads up before you burst through the door like that!" Said Roger, not too pleased.

Deaky said nothing, he just kept playing the same riff over and over and humming to himself.

"Well, whatever dear." Freddie said with a laugh. "Anyways that's a cool thing you're doing  there Deaky. What is it called?"

"Another one bites the dust" said Deaky, proud of his masterpiece.

"I like it" said Freddie smiling.

"Yeah, I guess we can work on it today." Said Brian shrugging his shoulders.

"Whatever, I don't want to do disco." Said Roger folding his arms.

"Come on Roger, you've got to try something new. Besides, it could be fun and if you never try, you'll never know." Said Brian, hoping to convince the blonde.

"Yeah, shut up blondie. Let's go work on this." Said Freddie, ready to get to work.

"Alright, let me show you the idea..." Said Deaky.

And so, they started off recording the song.