I Have Saved You Once More

"Oh, Hi Brian! I didn't know you were coming."

"Well of course I was. I have saved you once more."

"Well yeah, I guess you have, so, thank you so much. I am freezing in here!" Roger said, shivering a little. His apartment was really cold now.

"Well, come on, grab your things, you can stay at my place and I'll take you to the studio tomorrow morning, how's that?" Brian said kindly

"Sounds good"

Roger packed some clothes in a backpack and headed outside of his frozen apartment. They both got into Brian's car and started driving to his house. They listened to some tunes on the radio and sang to them, finally they got to Brian's house.

Brian opened the door for Roger. "Come in. You can stay in my room like yesterday." Brian said. Roger remembered yesterday and blushed a bit, it was a happy moment for him. "Alright." He said with a small smile. They walked over to Brian's room. "You can leave your stuff here, I'm gonna go make dinner. Do you like mac 'n' cheese?" "Yeah, I'll just change into some pajamas while you make dinner." "Alright, I'll be downstairs."

Brian left the room and headed downstairs to make dinner. Roger changed into his pajamas which were basically a plain t-shirt and some sweatpants. He went downstairs and saw Brian cooking their dinner. He was glad to have a friend like Brian who cared for him.

"Honey, is my dinner ready?" Roger said jokingly. "Na, not yet." Brian said chuckling, "But it's almost done, so take a seat." Brian smiled. "Okay." Roger smiled back. Soon Brian came to the table with two bowls of Mac 'n' cheese in his hands. "Here." he placed one of the bowls in front of Roger. They both started eating rather quickly since they were quite hungry. Roger finished first and decided to wait for Brian to finish, meanwhile, Brian was taking his time.

While Roger was waiting, he became really sleepy. He almost fell asleep on the table. "Hey Rog." Brian said, nudging him in the arm. "You can go upstairs now, I'm done eating. You look really tired." "Oh do I Brian? Really, thanks for noticing." Roger said sarcastically. "Okay then, come on let's go upstairs." Brian said, carefully carrying Roger up the stairs. Roger blushed a bit and hung on to Bri. When they reached the room, Brian carefully placed him on the bed and went to change into some pajamas. He came back and laid next to Roger. It started raining outside, a thunderstorm.

Author's Note:

I am so sorry for not updating in like 2 months. I will be updating another chapter real soon. And I will be finishing this story soon so I guess that's good. Bye for now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
-Sara