Dinner And An Emergency

Brian and Roger decided to go and have dinner at a little cafe that Brian knew. They were quite famous at the time so people would follow them almost everywhere they went. Luckily, since this cafe was not very crowded most of the time, it was rare that people would follow them everywhere in the cafe.

As they arrived, they sat at a table in the back not to draw too much attention. When they settled down, a waitress came and gave them menus. They both ordered water for their drink.

"So, what are you having?" Asked Roger.

"I think I'll have the spaghetti."

"I'll have it too."

When the waiter came, they ordered and waited for the food to arrive. When it did, they started a conversation.

"So, about that song of yours..." Roger said.

"So? What about it?" Brian asked.

"I think it's quite nice, very sweet too, if I say so myself." Roger smiled.

"Thank you very much, I'm flattered." Brian said.

They continued eating, when they were done, Roger paid the bill as a way to thank Brian for letting him sleep over. At first Brian didn't allow Roger to pay the bill but then Roger got his money out first and paid.

After that, Brian went to drop off Roger at his flat

When they got to his apartment building Roger said bye to Brian and went inside. When he opened his flat's door he was faced with a cold chilly breeze. He realized that his apartment heating system did not work. He had to think of something to do before he froze in there. He only thought of one thing at that moment. He went over to his phone and stated dialing Brian's phone. Brian should already be at home so he should be able to answer. Roger thought.

The phone rang... and rang... until...

"Hello?" Answered Brian happily, you could hear the smile he was wearing on his face.

"Brian! Thank God! It's Rog," he started shivering from the cold. " I need help, the heating system in my apartment is broken. I'm freezing!!! What can I do? " Roger asked.

"Oh dear, well... umm, do you have any blankets lying around by any chance?"

"Ummm... no."

"Okay, I have an idea, just stay there, wait for five minutes." And with that, Brian hung up.

"Oh okay then." Roger said, a little weirded out by how Brian hung up the phone so fast.

He went to sit on the couch. Five minutes passed, he was really cold.
Then, he heard a knock at the door. He went to open it, wondering who it was. He was happily surprised by a friendly and familiar face. Brian.

Author's Note:
Heyo peeps, sorry that I haven't updated in a while, I've been very busy with school lately but I will try an update more in summer break, I promise :)

Until Later,
- Sara ❤️

Byeeee :))