I'm Gonna Hang Out With You

After breakfast, Roger asks Brian: " So, Bri, what are you doing later? "

( "Homework..." . Na just kidding. Moving on...)

" Nothing much really, what about you? Are you free? "

" Na, because I'm gonna hang out with you."

Brian was taken by surprise. "Alright then. What do you plan on doing?" He said with a smile.

Roger thought about it for a while, then he said, "Let's go ice skating. We can go out now since the snowstorm is gone, it's just a bit cold really."

"Fine, but just so you know, I don't know how to skate."

"It's fine, I'll teach ya how to skate. It's easy."

************

Roger and Brian arrive at the ice skating rink. Roger steps into the ice, Brian follows. But as soon as Brian steps in the ice he starts to slip around. Before he falls, Roger catches him.

"Okay, I've really got to teach you how to skate." Roger smiled at Bri. "Just hold on to me, okay?"

Roger put his arm around Brians waist and Brian put his hand on Roger's shoulder.

"So you need to try to do one foot, then the other, it's just like learning to walk."

"Oh, yeah."

"See? It's fun."

"Yeah, it's fun. I might get used to this."

They continued to skate for a while, then they decided to do a race to see who could skate faster.

"I'm gonna win, obviously." Roger smirked at Brian.

"Of course not, I will win." Brian said sassily.

They both laughed.

"Ok, I'll count us down." Roger said "Ready? Three, Two, One, GO!!!"

They both started skating at full speed, they were going as fast as they could. Brian was starting to lose balance so he held on to whatever was closest to him for dear life, that was Roger. Brian held Roger's wrist while he basically lost all balance, causing Roger to fall with him. Then both fell on the cold ice. Roger started to laugh, followed by Brian.

"Oof"

"Yeah Brian, oof. I just hit my butt very hard against the ice."

"Haha, me too."

Roger stood up and helped Brian up. They just skated around for a little more and then left.

"So, do you wanna do something else?" Roger asked.

"Sure, lets grab some dinner." Brian said.