Thinking about you...

The house feelt lonely now that Roger was gone. Brian missed him. Roger had a look on his face that he needed to tell Brian something. Brian wondered what it might be...
"Hmm, I should start cleaning up a bit." 

He started humming to a good old song of his, 'Good Company' while cleaning. When he finished, he went to bed, he was tired and had to go to the studio tomorrow. He was sad because of that for a moment because he wanted to sleep in. But then he smiled, he remembered that he would see his best friends there, and... Roger. He felt happy and went to bed smiling. He slept very well that night.

*****

Roger was driving home, he was listening to the radio and was happy. When he got home he felt so alone. It was so quiet. He went to sit in the couch and turned on the telly for it not to be so quiet. He started to zone out for a bit. Then it hit him like a ton of pounds. Brian called him Roggie. Roggie? I like that nickname... He's never called me that, he has only called me Rog... Hmm odd.

He tried not to think too much of it, he was tired anyways and should go to sleep, it was getting late.

Unfortunately he did think of it and didn't sleep that well. He kept thinking of ways to tell Brian his feelings and he basically just rolled around in bed most of the night. But after a while he finally fell asleep, and rested peacefully.