Background Information

So if you didn't know already this story is second in the My World Rosé series, so if you haven't already, go read Book 1: Worlds Collide over on my page before reading this as this will spoil Worlds Collide (duh).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone from WC is carrying over to here. We still have good old Y/N and Greg rapping their hearts out. The only difference now is Y/N's songs won't exclusively be Eminem songs. I mentioned it in an A/N near the end of WC but NF, Logic, and G-Eazy will unfortunately not exist in this world as Y/N's new music is going to predominantly be NF's works with the occasional song taken from Logic and Proudman's (Greg's) work is going to be G-Eazy's. (I write fanfiction not rap music, I gotta get them jams from somewhere!)

Our story begins in April 2021, Y/N's label Eternal Entertainment has established itself in Seoul, South Korea and has become Universal Music Group Asia's (UMGA, formerly YG in case you forgot) label for Korean groups/artists that focus on hip-hop and rap. Two groups formed by UMGA of former YG trainees named PARANOIA and Trinity have been signed to Eternal and Y/N signed Greg as well, bringing the label to 4 acts including Y/N. Y/N and Greg live in South Korea permanently now and have been learning to speak Korean thanks to the help of their friends, Blackpink.

Quick side note: In this story, you'll hear mention of the artists having dorms, these are given to them as a housing option by the label so they are able to live nearby for work. UMGA and Eternal artists are not contractually obligated to live together like other K-Pop idols, they're just required to live nearby. Hence why you'll see Jennie and Rosie living with Greg and Y/N respectively and Lisa and Jisoo living in Blackpink's dorm or why Trinity and PARANOIA have dorms at all. I was writing the chapters and felt I should clarify that.

That's everything you need to know about our returning characters. Now for some info on these new groups:

PARANOIA is a four-person Korean hip-hop/rap boy group under Eternal Entertainment. They debuted on November 18, 2020, with their EP Paranoid Paranoia which their fandom, MENTAL, loved. Leading up to their debut, Juwon featured on Proudman's song Sober and Jax featured on Y/N's single The Hills. The members of the group and their roles are as follows:

KSL (Birth name: Lee Kyungsook): Leader, Main Rapper, Vocals

Juwon (Birth name: Im Juwon): Face of Group, Main Vocals, Visuals

Seongmin (Birth name: Han Seongmin): Main Dancer, Lead Rapper

Jax (Birth name: Kim Jinyoung): Main Dancer, Lead Vocals, Maknae

Trinity is a three-person Korean hip-hop/rap girl group under Eternal Entertainment. They will debut on April 19, 2021, with their EP Three's Better Than One. Their fanbase is named "Triad". Leading to their debut Soyeon featured on Y/N's single Innermission and Minnie featured on Proudman's hit single Me, Myself, & I. The members of the group and their roles are as follows:

Soyeon (Birth name: Kim Seoyeon): Leader, Main Rapper, Lead Vocals

Minnie (Birth name: Park Minseo): Main Vocals, Lead Dancer, Face of Group, Center, Maknae

Jeannie (Birth name: Im Jihae): Lead Rapper, Visual, Main Dancer

The Discography of Eternal Entertainment currently is:

Studio Albums:

Mansion by Y/N (released March 2020)

The Beautiful & Damned by Proudman (released June 2020)

EPs:

Paranoid Paranoia by PARANOIA (released November 2020)

Three's Better Than One by Trinity (to be released, April 2021)

Singles:

The Hills (ft Jax of PARANOIA) by Y/N (released October 2020 to promote PARANOIA)

Innermission (ft Soyeon of Trinity) by Y/N (released February 2021 to promote Trinity)

Me, Myself, & I (ft Minnie of Trinity) by Proudman (released March 2021 to promote Trinity)

TWICE will also feature fairly prominently in this story as well if the cover didn't give that away lol. Anyways that's everything you need to know. Happy reading!

-JBT-