Chapter 7: Brothers for Life

JULY 12, 2021

Rosé POV

Khan gets up out of my bed and puts his pants back on. "I'm gonna go get some water you want some?"

"Yeah sure," I say. Ugh, what did I just do? I invited him over to talk and I somehow wound up sleeping with him. How am I going to explain this to Y/N? He opens the door and when he walks out I hear Jisoo talking to someone.

"Now's not a good time," she says rushing over to the door. My eyes follow her and land on... Y/N. He bursts through the door almost knocking Lisa on her ass and I quickly cover my naked body with the blanket and jump up to explain, but he puts his hand in my face and starts to walk away.

"Y/N I'm so-" He cuts me off.

"You're what?" He shouts at me spinning back around. I shrivel up in fear of the anger in his voice. He's never yelled at me like this, he's never yelled at anybody like this. Not since... that guy at Coachella. What great company I'm in. "You're sorry? For what? For cheating on me with some trainee you barely know? Whatever Roseanne, now you get to see what me not caring REALLY looks like!" He storms out of the dorm and slams the door shut behind him. There it is again, Roseanne, he only ever calls me that when he's angry and it always hurts to hear.

"What the fuck's his problem?" Khan says sipping a glass of water as he puts his arm over my shoulder. I shake out from under him.

"Shut up!" I say to him, "Just go home Khan."

"What the fuck?" He asks, offended, "We were having a good time!"

"I SAID GET OUT KHAN!" I scream at him, pointing at the door.

He grabs his shirt off the ground and walks over to the door, grumbling to himself, "Buncha bullshit. Invite me over then kick me out when you're done."

I rush to my room to put some clothes on. Maybe I can run outside and stop him before he leaves. Then I hear the sound of car tires screech on the pavement outside my window. I look out just in time to see Y/N's car race away. Tears stream down my face from the sadness at hurting him, the guilt of cheating on him, and the fear of him hurting himself or someone else recklessly driving because of me. I put my shirt on and walk back into the living room of the dorm. Jisoo walks over and hugs me as I start to cry. We break away and I look to Lisa who's back is to me as she stares at the door. "Lisa?" I ask with a sniffle.

"What's wrong with you?" Lisa says calmly, still staring at the door. She slowly turns around. "I get you two have been having problems but... Rosie, you just cheated on him. We thought you two were just talking in there. We've all been friends with Y/N for years now and you just..." She shakes her head and grabs her coat off the hook near the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask her, more tears flowing across my cheeks.

"I'm going over to Jax's. I can't be around you anymore tonight," Lisa says as she walks out the door.

"Lisa," I call out to no avail as the door just shuts, leaving only me and Jisoo.

I cry my last few tears before I physically can't cry anymore as I stare at the ground, ashamed. "Are you disappointed with me too Jisoo Unnie?"

Jisoo sighs, "I think you've heard enough for tonight. Let's just go to bed." She helps me up and guides me back into my room and I lay down on my bed as she turns off the light and shuts the door. I hold my pillow and cry myself to sleep. What have I done?

Jennie POV

Greg and I are watching a movie on Netflix when his phone rings.

"Oh it's Y/N, pause it, Princess," he says as he answers his phone. I click pause and grab a handful of popcorn. Greg starts talking into the phone, "Hey man whats- Woah Woah slow down what happened? Who, Rosie?!"