Chapter 6: Enough

JULY 12, 2021

Y/N POV

I'm in my office getting some paperwork together before I head out to meet up with TWICE. I had a meeting with them yesterday where I got to meet the rest of the members and we talked about possible collaborations we could do together. Momo was really happy to see me again, she apparently thought she upset me after she texted me the night of the Worlds Collide party and I didn't respond. I don't even remember that text so I told her it was no big deal. After a little while, we wound up creating this funny (and kinda raunchy if I'm being completely honest) song called C'mon Let Me Ride. We decided today to meet up again to talk to JYP about recording it so that's where I'm going now.

After my papers are organized I grab my jacket off my chair and head towards my office door, I open it to see Rosie at Subin's desk carrying a picnic basket. "What's going on?" I ask them.

"Hey babe, Subin told me you were going to be stuck in your office all day so I thought we could do a little picnic lunch here while you worked." She looks at my jacket. "You're leaving?"

"Yeah, I'm going to a meeting with TWICE," I tell her.

"Wasn't that yesterday sir?" Subin asks confused.

"Yeah, but we came up with a song and decided to pitch it to JYP. I thought I told you about that?"

"I don't seem to have that message sir I'm terribly sorry," Subin says. I must've forgotten to tell him because Subin's the most organized person ever and he'd've written it into my schedule for today if I did. Of course, he won't call me out about it, especially not in front of Rosie. Whoops.

"Crap," I say, "How about tomorrow Angel? We can even do it outside in the park!"

"It's supposed to rain tomorrow sir," Subin chimes in unhelpfully.

"No, you know what, it's fine," Rosie says, "Just go work. I know that makes you happier than I do." She turns around and starts to walk away.

Again she says I don't care. After everything I've done for her trying to be better with our dates, renting out a theme park for her and our friends, still for months now, every time I make a mistake it's because I don't care and I can't take it anymore.

"You know what, fuck you, Roseanne!" I shout at her, my voice echoing down the hallway. She turns around at look at me, her jaw hanging in shock of what I just said to her. "I'm really fucking sick of you saying I don't care about you. Everything, all of this is for you and still, you always make me out to be some evil, money-hungry, self-centered asshole when all I want is for you to be happy!"

PARANOIA POV

We're in the middle of rehearsing our dance when we hear shouting out in the hallway.

"No matter what I do it's apparently not good enough for you and it's bullshit!"

It sounds like Y/N. We poke our heads out of our rehearsal room and into the hallway to see Y/N yelling at Rosé from BLACKPINK. Across the hallway, Trinity also peaks their heads out; they must've heard the shouting as well.

"Oh shit," Jax whispers, "it's all going down."

Y/N POV

"You know what?" I say, stopping this fight before I say anything I'll regret, "I'm leaving Rosie, goodbye." I storm past Roseanne, as tears stream down her cheeks. I hate to see her cry but I honestly can't deal with this anymore. As I head down the hallway I see PARANOIA and Trinity poking their heads out of the rehearsal gyms. "Get back to work everyone," I say as I pass them. I hear doors shut behind me as they go back into their rooms. I make my way into the car and drive to the JYP offices as a few tears roll down my face. I'll talk to her later and we'll sort it all out.