Chapter 12: Help Me

SEPTEMBER 8, 2021

Rosé POV

I lay on my bed in the dorm and curl up into my usual ball position. My stomach hurts as it usually does when Khan knocks the wind out of me. My tears run onto my pillow and I think back to when I was with Y/N. When things were good. How'd I get here? I was one-fourth of one of a kpop group adored worldwide and I had the greatest guy in the world and now all of that is gone. Y/N's gone, not that I blame him, and I haven't seen Lisa or Jennie since that night. Jisoo still checks in on me but I can tell our relationship isn't the same. I remember seeing all of them out of the corner of my eye at a restaurant a few months ago when I went out to eat with Khan. I wanted to go over and say something to him but I knew it'd upset Khan so I didn't dare. I got smacked that night anyway when I said I wasn't in the mood to sleep with him.

I hear my door open and quickly wipe my tears so Khan doesn't see. Crying upsets him and I don't want to get hit anymore tonight. I mentally prepare to have sex with my "boyfriend" as I feel him sit on the side of my bed and a hand on my shoulder.

"Rosie, are you okay?" Jisoo asks and I turn around to see her sitting on my bed. I sit up and hug Jisoo as my tears resume their rolling down my cheeks. "I told Khan to go home for the night," she continues as she hugs me and I pull away.

"You what?" I ask, terrified. "Jisoo, now he's going to be so pissed off!"

"Rosie, you shouldn't be with a guy that treats you like that. You should tell people what he does."

"Like who? I ran everyone away," I tell her as I turn away and curl back up into a ball. "No one will care. I deserve this for what I did and I know they'd all agree."

"Rosie, that's not true. You made a mistake. Yeah, people are upset but they wouldn't want you being abused like this. Please either talk to them or at least let me talk to them about it."

"No Unnie. Just let them move on." It's quiet for a moment until I feel Jisoo lay down next to me and hold me until I fall asleep.

--- --- ---

Jisoo POV

I walk up before Rosie and I carefully leave the bed and go into the kitchen to make some breakfast. The dorm's been quiet since Lisa moved in with Jax and the rest of PARANOIA, she's supposed to stop by today and get the rest of her stuff. I finish making breakfast and Rosie slowly walks out of her room. She's halfway through changing her shirt so I'm able to get a quick glimpse of her stomach and the big bruise from where Khan gut punched her last night. He's careful not to leave marks in places where people would see like her arms, legs, or face; always her torso or back. I wonder how many more marks she has that I haven't seen. I plate our food and sit down at the table with Rosie.

An awkward silence fills the room while we eat. When we're finished Rosie speaks up, "I'm going out to lunch with Khan. I'll be with him a few hours so Lisa doesn't have to see me."

"Rosie, please, tell her," I plead again.

"No, Jisoo. I can't. I don't deserve help." With that Rosie puts her dishes in the sink and goes into the bathroom to shower and get ready.

A few hours later, Rosie leaves for her lunch date with Khan. Maybe 15 minutes later, Lisa and Jax show up at the dorm. Jax is carrying a few collapsed cardboard boxes and packing tape.

Lisa POV

"Is she here?" I ask Jisoo, pointedly.

She sighs, "No, she went out with Khan for lunch."

"Great, help me pack before she gets back?"

Jisoo rolls her eyes and walks out of the dorm. I sigh and walk into my old room with Jax. It sucks that we've been torn apart by this. I don't understand why Jisoo is sticking with Rosie though, doesn't she care what Rosie did? I shake my thoughts away and grab my suitcase and start packing up my things.

After about an hour all my stuff is in suitcases and boxes. Jax and I carry it all down and put it in the van he borrowed from the label. "What's wrong baby?" I hear him ask and I suddenly realize I'm crying.

"Huh? Oh nothing," I say and close my eyes to compose myself. I suddenly feel Jax's arms wrapped around me.

"I know it's hard and complicated right now, Pokpak. But I promise it'll all work out in the end."

"You don't know that babe, but thank you," I turn my face to him and we give each other a quick kiss. Just as we separate, a car pulls up to the building and I see Rosie and Khan get out. Her head hangs low as they walk to the door. She holds it open for him and our eye connect across the parking lot. I glare are her and she quickly looks away and walks inside. "Let's go, babe," I tell Jax and we get into the van and drive away.