[1]

Please don't try so hard to say goodbye.

[ONE]

[ONE]

"Look in the mirror, and ask yourself if you're alright. Put out the glitter that your soul hides behind."

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

JAEHYUN walked inside the classroom in a somewhat unenthusiastic sort of manner, a clear look of dread on his face that he hadn't tried to hide ever since the school committee forced him to join another club.

Apparently once you turn a senior the teachers aren't so lax about school clubs and whether or not you had to join like they were when Jaehyun was a freshman; you had to enroll in at least one club to 'set an example for the younger generation' he thought in Mrs. Kim's annoyingly nasally voice.

However, he knew that if they hadn't made this a rule, the idea of school clubs would simply just crumble apart and it would completely mortify the school board.

And that's how he found himself here, worn out sneakers almost slipping on the saran wrap that protected the floor from smelly oil paints that the members used to create their 'beautiful' works of art.

Why did he agree to Johnny's idea of joining the art club? This seemed like the worst decision he had made in awhile already, and he makes a lot of bad decisions. The art club was only full of weird, emo kids that listened to twenty one pilots on a daily basis, right? He gazed around, merely stifling his yawn of perpetuous boredom before the teacher came zooming to his aid.

Mr. Moon. Only known as the weirdest, most controversial, and youngest teacher of them all. You'd think that the teacher in his late twenties would be the coolest, but that's where it's ironic; he has to be the most conservative and opinionated man in the world — he's the literal definition of 'old school.' To give you an idea, he has at least twenty high quality, as he specifies, polaroids of his cat Midnight plastered behind his desk on the wall. He exaggerates his undying love for traditional art, argues whether or not digitally drawing is considered 'real art' or not, and he confessed that his favorite artist was the one and only Vincent van Gogh, who which cut his ear off and supposedly sent it in a parcel to his ex girlfriend.

Jaehyun was slightly taken aback by the man's vibrant white smile as well as his ugly Christmas sweater which had a sown on replica of Midnight with a Santa hat on. He could basically smell Mr. Moon's toothpaste off of his minty breath — the man only brushes his teeth ten times a day, you know. To be considerate, Jaehyun attempted to return the smile but it only resulted in his lips slightly twitching upwards, appearing as if he was cringing instead.

Yeah, definetly the worst decision ever.

"Hey, Jaehyun! Welcome to the art club. I'm sure you already know me, but just in case you don't, I'm Mr. Moon and will be your art teacher for the rest of the semester," the shorter man himself chimed, gaining the unwanted attention of Jaehyun's peers that sat at stained wooden desks around the quaint room filled with paintings and drawings of all things beyond your imagination.