[2]

[TWO]

[TWO]

"Don't smile at me, lie to me, because I can't get closer to you. There's no name you can call me."

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

JAEHYUN sluggishly dragged his feet to the art room, feeling every ounce of his soul already being sucked out just by being in the vicinity of the door to the class. All he could think about was how much he didn't want to be there.

He reached his hand out for the door handle, but almost tripped and fell through the glass door behind him when someone else opened it up instead from the other side. A girl with a short black bob and a RBF (resting bitch face) flashed him the nastiest glare he'd seen in a long time, speaking curtly with venom, "Watch where you're going, dumbass."

Jaehyun cringed, but before he could utter out a sorry, she was already halfway down the hallway. He shuddered, expression growing hopeless; yeah, this class was going to suck. You know what? Today as a whole was going to be miserable, Jaehyun was convinced of it.

He slipped through the entrance and to his suprise, it was rather busy in here compared to yesterday morning. Seriously, where did all these kids come from? They were everywhere, lively and smiling, chatting away about random topics that probably had nothing much to do with the class at all. Their words were a buzz in Jaehyun's ears as his eyes frantically fluttered around the room for Doyoung; not because he was friends with the guy, hell, like that was ever going to happen. He was just the only person Jaehyun was familiar with, and sadly, he didn't seem to be here.

Jaehyun randomly chose a secluded seat at a table that held only two other people, their heads only lifting to catch a glimpse of him before looking away in disinterest. He could've sat by himself at a different table instead of awkwardly joining strangers, but he didn't want to exactly show that he was completely alone in this class, either. That would just be even worse.

He was occupying himself with a loose thread on his hoodie before he heard Doyoung's voice. His heart gave a slight jump, and his eyes drifted up to the door of the art class to see the raven haired talking with another. That other was a boy, slightly hidden behind Doyoung's tall frame, with a notebook held tightly to his chest and a simple black pen in his other hand.

From what Jaehyun could see, he had really dark brown hair and extremely large brown eyes, as well as an oversized gray sweatshirt that engulfed his petite frame. Other than that, Jaehyun hadn't taken much notes on the boy's appearance, rather than his small bickering with Doyoung that was attracting the attention of the surrounding students.

Doyoung turned around, eyes meeting Jaehyun's before he looked back at the unnamed boy. He seemed to be trying to coax the other into doing something, and he was totally refusing by the way he shook his head quickly, as if whatever Doyoung was telling him was absolutely abhorrent. Doyoung sighed deeply before turning his heel and making his way over to Jaehyun.