Special chapter

I'M SORRY
Hey y'all so this was gonna be the Valentines day special but this is really late. Again I'm really really sorry about that. Life just stuck sometimes, and i had a lot to get thought, so this is my apology for being gone for so long. As well as me saying I plan to come back and write more.  The chapters might be kinda short thou, I have things to do this summer, and things I want to. Anyway I do plan on writing more and finishing this story. 

Also if you have any request of something you want me to do rather it's a qna, or it's something you want to see put in this story let me now in the comments , this will also be a kinda 'I'm sorry' thing, so let me know.

This charter dose take place years into the future, althou this isn't really cannon to my story. I hope y'all enjoy, thou. Please point out any errors if you see them.
TO THE CHAPTER!!!

Ford's P.O.V.

" Ok you guys get the plan?" I ask. "YES!!" Mabel screamed jumping up and down. "OMG I CAN....." Dipper covered her mouth. "Calm down, Mabel. She might hear you." Dipper told her. He slowly moved his hand away when she nodded her head. "Ok, sorry. I got to exited." "It's ok sweetie. Valentines day is tomorrow, and we can go through with the plan." Ford said patting her head.

Later after the kids went to sleep

I thought over the plan, again. Y/n had went to bed already so me and Stan started to set up a little bit of the surprise. "You alright sixer, You seem nervous?"
"Wouldn't you be Stanley. I don't what's gonna happen tomorrow." I was shacking a little from being so nervous. I've been over thinking this while thing. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey sixer it's gonna be alright. She'll love it I'm sure. It's you, she loves you. Everything will be ok."
"Alright, thanks Stanley." Stan patted me on the back, then said. "Come on we should probably get some sleep." I started to open my mouth to protest but before I could Stan spoke up again. " Before you protest, Y/n will be sleeping in tomorrow, we both know that. We'll have time to finished setting up, and the kids will help it go faster. Everything will be ready. Now get some rest you don't want to be tired for tomorrow do ya?" I sighed. He was right, I need sleep for tomorrow's surprise. "Alright. Let's get some rest. Goodnight Stanley" "Goodnight Sixer." It that I went to my room, as I looked out the window, I thought to my self tomorrow will be perfect. I've been planning this for awhile nothing can go wrong. I walked to my bed, and looked a picture of Y/n, "I love you." I whispered to myself, and then putting it down and fell asleep.

The next morning

No one's POV

It was Valentines day, and Ford was out with Stan and Dipper setting up the surprise Ford had. Mabel was in charge of waking up Y/n. Marble ran up the stairs exited for the day to come. She opened the door to Y/n's room, trying not to wake her. She went up to her and said "Y/n it's valentines day! Wake up!!" As she tossed pink, red, and white confetti in the air. "Huh. Mable, what are you doing?" Y/n asked as she brushed the confetti off her. "It's Valentine's day. You need to get up, grunkle Ford as a surprise for you!" Mabel was getting more exited with every word she said. "He dose?"

"Yeah, although it's more then one surprise!" Mabel had a big smile on her face. She couldn't wait to see Y/n face, going though this day. "I told him one small thing is fine." Y/n said shacking her head, with a smile. "He knows but he wanted to this year. Just come on, I think your like it. Take a shower or do what ever it is you need to do." "Alright, Mabel. Let me pick out an outfit." "No. That is your first gift." She ran out the door, and came back a second later with a box. She push the boxed towards Y/n and she took it and opened it.