Chapter 6

Ahhhh, ok. Hey look I'm alive, my only explanation is life is hard and emotions. So Idk if anyone stills wants to read this, but it's a new chapter, and I plan to get more out.  I know I always say that and it takes, however long, but I plan on posting for real now, as long as things don't hit, again.

Well my first day of school was tomorrow, I was freaking out. I was worried about what would happened, I didn't want this to be like my old school. I was out on the beach hoping the fresh air would calm me down.  "Y/N!"  I heard someone calling for me, when I turn around, I see the twins running at me and before I could move they tackle me to the ground.

"Hey get off me!" I say laughing and slightly hitting them. They were laughing, hard.  "Oh so you think it's funny Uh?" I said with a smirk as they stopped laughing.  "I'll show you something funny" putting on an evil smile as the boys got up and and started to run away. "GET BACK HERE!" 

I ran around chasing the boys and we were all messing around and having fun. It was are last day of summer after all, we had to make the best of it.
We got to work more on the StanO' war. I remeber the pituce we took of the three of us infront of our boat. Looking at it reminds that no matter where we are, where we go, what happened, or what's going on we are always gonna be friends.

After they found me walking on the beach my doubt this moring went away. Being around them seems to be the one thing that could make me feel better. I'm not used to having friends or peoole careing for me, it feels so weird.  I sometimes forget, that I have people there for me. Maybe this school year won't be so bad.

"Well are you guys ready for school tomorrow?" Ford asked as we got some snacks.  "Not really, I was enjoying goofing off this summer."  Said Stanley. "Yeah, normally I'm inside all summer, so this was fun."
"Are you ready Y/n? I know you were scared before." Ford asked knowing what awaited her when school started. "I think so, maybe. I don't know. I hated it at my old school, It was so hard to walk around there. Although, I didn't have any friends, then, so maybe it will be better this time." I gave a little smile, still very worried, but I did feel better knowing I had friends this time. "That's right.  You have us this time, and we'll stay by your side." Stan said, and Ford agreed. "Thanks guys, it really means a lot."

We decided to stay outside the rest of the day and hangout before tomorrow. They took my mind off of how scared I was till I went home. The boys went home, telling me to meet them before we leave for school. They know i was scared and were gonna do whatever they could to make it easier, for me.

When I got home, my mom once again was not there, I was left to my own thoughts. This time, they went back to Ford and Stan. 'I have friends this time.'  'It'll be different this time.'  These thought went though my head, and I feel asleep thinking about this summer and how maybe, just maybe I could get though school, this year.

Ahhh ok, that's done, I want to say again, I'm sorry. I'll try and get another posted, next week. To those who still read this (if anyone) thank you so much for the support.  Your support is what keeps me going, for this rn. I hope you all can understand I am trying, but life is hard and it keeps hittin, when ever I think I'm ok, something else comes up.  I really am tryin, I hope y'all can understand and bare with me.