chapter 5

So life fucking sucks lately.  (Sorry to those who don't like cussing) I've had a lot of shit  going on lately mentally and physically.  It's been had for me to post/write, and just inspiration, and energy for this story just went away for awhile.   They know who they are but I want to thank the person who did give me some motivation back to continue this story.  They mention that they really did like my story, it convince me to write more of this and try to get some out.  I can't promise when the next chapter will be, but I will get one out.   Again I want to thank @FlamingKittenO5 for letting me know that people really do like this story, and giving me the motivation to continue. I want to thank everyone else as well you likes this enough to keep reading. Thank y'all so much 💜 
I love y'all!!

Y/n POV

I had left the boys to go back home, but didn't want to be at my house. The brothers don't know this, but my dad die two year ago and my mom as changed a lot. We used to be really close and do almost everything together, but now she mostly just drinks by her self or out at some bar. Her money normally gose to get more alcohol, hardly food. She doesn't care much about where I go or what I do. Unless someone calls telling her then she seems worried, but wouldn't have called to find me. She can be angry and a little aggressive when drunk but not to bad. I hope it doesn't get amy worse.

I get what food I can and take it to my room. I can't find my mom, she must be out again. I sigh and lay on my bed, I pick up a picture of me, my mom, and my dad. We were all smiling and happy. "I wish we were like that again. If only you could see what happened to mom now, dad." I missed hanging out with my mom and talking all day and night with her. We used to be so close, but now she doesn't want really anything to do with me and its hard to deal with. I put down the picture and stared at the ceiling. I started to fall asleep thinking about how things have changed.

The next morning

I woke up, got dressed and went down stairs. I found my mom passed out on the couch, big surprise there. There wasn't much food so I didn't eat anything for breakfast and I went out the door. I was gonna walk on the beach, but I saw Carmpelter, so I walked to Frod and Stan's house instead. Their mom answer the door when I knocked. "oh, Hi there nice to see you Y/n." She smiled at me "Nice to see you too Mrs. Pines." "Come on in the boys are eating breakfast. There is enough for you to have some to if you would like some." I walked in and thanked her, I had gotten kinda use to not eating some days but I didn't want to be rude, or have them question anything, so I sat down to eat, saying hi to the twins and their father.

We had finished eating, the twins and I had went up to their room and were hanging out in there. "How are you feeling after yesterday?" Asked Stan "Ok I guess. I mean I knew that at some point people would find out, I just hoped that they would get to know me first, instead of judging me by my hands, or maybe just not know about them, so then maybe I would have got some friends." I sighed and paused for a minute.  "But at least I have you both." Stan hit me in the arm a little. "Yeah, and we are all you need." Ford nodded.

We stayed and talked for awhile till it was time for lunch we went down stairs and got some food. "Oh Y/n are you staying for dinner, or dose your mother want you home tonight?" Ask Mrs. Pines. "If it's alright could I stay for dinner, and maybe stay the night?" I asked not really wanting to go home today. When my mom stays out all night drinking the next day i'm scared Of what might happened. She gets more drunk then she would staying home.  "Of course. You are always welcomed. Just make sure your mother is ok with it." "Thank you, I will."

"Mom we are going to the beach." Stan told his mom, after we got some food. "Ok you three have fun and be careful." We ran out the door and to the beach working on the Stan O'war some more. Today was peaceful we didn't have any problems, we just talked, worked on the boat and hung out till it was time to go back for dinner.

We got back and ate, Mrs. pine asked what we did today and we told her about the beach.  After we were done, me and the boys went upstairs and to their room. We talked, and joked, Stan almost pushing me off the bed many times, only for Ford to try and catch me. One time I whisper for Ford not to try and catch me and when Stan pushed me I grabbed his arm and brought him down with me. Me and Ford where dying of laughter, Stan shouted no fair makeing us laugh harder. "Yeah, yeah very funny." Stan said rolling his eyes.  "It was" I said still laughing.  At that he smirked. I stoped laughing and started to back up. "Stan, No. Don't even think about it." "To late." Stan said has his smirked got bigger. He came at me and started tickling me. " ahh no please stop. Ford help!!" I said between laughs. Ford thought for a minute then got came over. "Ok Stan stop." Stan looked at him for a minute, and with a look from Ford he backed up. I started claiming down "Thanks Ford." "Oh I wouldn't thank me yet." I looked at him confused "what do you..." Before I could finishmy sentence he started tickling me "ahh no Ford you traitor!" I slightly screamed thought my laughing.

I was finally able to get him to stop. I caught my breath. "I hate you both." Stan gasped "ow that hurt." "Good" I smirked. "I will tickle you again. " Stan said. "Mep" I hid behind a door and hissed. The boys started laughing and so did I. I went back and sat on the bed, and we all talked for a bit longer. Ford yawned (I yawned writing that 😂)  "Maybe we should get some sleep, we've been talking for hours." I said though a yawn. Stan then yawned to. "Well I think he agrees." Ford said. And me and him started laughing a little. "Ok, ok come on let's get some sleep."  We all went to where we sleep, and said goodnight to each other. Today was fun, I'm glad to Finally have some good friends.