chapter 7

There is self harm and abuse in this chapter, I have a warning when it starts and stops, feel free to skip if you want. Also I'm gonna skip over their school years up to high school, am I just lazy.......maybe.  anyway on the chapter!

My first day at this school wasn't as bad as I thought, only because of Ford and Stan, thou. Crampelter had told everyone else about me, but the boys never let it get to me. They stood up for me and cheered me up, if I didn't have them, I couldn't get thought this.

As the years past into our high school year, we had gotten really close, but they still didn't know about my mom.  They always wondered why I never let them come over, never talk about home, or why I always came over. I didn't know how to tell them my mom was always drunk, and over the last few years it's gotten worse. She started to hit me now, it's only if she's at home and awake when I get back, but that's been more often lately. 

It was the first day of high school for me, Ford, and Stan.  I had made it to high school, I couldn't believe it. The summer was manliy us goofing around, and me trying to avoid my mom. Well last night I couldn't when I walked inside, she was up and stumbling around, drunk as always. I had hopped she didn't hear me. "Y/n Is tHat YoU!" "Y-yeah it's me." "CoMe hErE!" I didn't like the sound of this, but I went over anyways, I didn't want her angry. 
Ok here is where the abuse and selfharm is. If this is triggering for you to to read please don't, if you want to go ahead.

I wish I hadn't walk over once I did, she slapped me across the face, and I feel to the ground. She started screaming at me about her alcohol, saying it was all gone and I had to of taken it. "Y-you drank it all." "ARE YOU BACK TALKING ME!" "N-no ma'am." "There you go again, SHUT THE HELL UP!" she hit me again. I was getting used to it and knew I had to just sit there because if I tried to fight, it got worse. She shouted out stuff like freak, worthless  and disgrace and saying she wished I wasn't her daughter. She kept hitting and kicking me,  blood was coming from my nose and lip, and I could fell a balck eye forming. She finally got tired and laid down, so I ran upstairs. I cried and cried, while pulling out a knife. The words my mom would say always got to me, rather it was ugly, fat, worth less, anything. I always end up cutting for a different kind of pain, one to put the words aside for now. I already had mark, some old some newer, but I just added more and cried as the blood. went down my arm. I hated my life, the only thing keeping me going was Ford and Stan, I keep that picture on my wall to at least stop me from taking my life. I bandage my arms, and cried my self to sleep that night.

Ahh ok that part is over, it is safe to return to the story.  And *hugs* Incase someone needs that right now.

I woke up and realized it was the first day of school.  I went to get my make-up and hide what I could. I had gotten really good with make-up, from having to hide so many bruises. I covered most of them, but I ran out of the make-up I needed, so I still had a slightly noticeable black eye. Making a note to buy more and hopeing no one will notice, I put my hair in front of my eye, and went to meet the twins. They didn't question my hair and we went off. I thought I was gonna get away with it, but the boys noticed I seemed different today. When they asked me about it I said I was fine.

Ford's POV

She said it was nothing, but I know something was wrong, and so did Stan. "Stan, do you have any idea what it could be?" "No clue." He stop for a minute like he was thinking. "I think I saw something wrong with her eye thou, like she had a black eye." "What! How?" "Idk, but if I did see it right, we need to find out what happend." I nodded and we waited for lunch.

It was time for lunch, and when we got there we went to sit with Y/n. "Hey Ford. Hey Stan." "Hey Y/n." Me and Stan said at the same time. "Hey Y/n." I paused and looked at Stan, who nodded. "We saw your eye today. What happened?" I saw her eyes go wide for a second, then back to normal, she kept quite thou. We waited for a mintue, then she finally spoke "It's nothing, I just ran into something, last night." That didn't sound like the truth, but we went with it and went on with the day.

School was over and we were heading home. "Hey Stan, I don't think she ran into something. She isn't telling us something." "I know but what can we do, she won't talk to us." I thought for a minute, until a disturbing thought came up. 'What if it happend at home, what if it was her mother.'  "Stan, you know how she never wants to talk about her family, and home, how when ever we try to come over she freaks out, and give some excuse, what if something is going on at home. What if that's how she got that black eye?" "I don't like where you are going with this, but you might be right. We should follow her home today, see if anything is wrong." I nodded, as we heard Y/n, "Hey slowpokes, what's up." "Nothing." We said and walked next to her.

We got to our house, walked to the door and waited for her to walk away a bit. We followed her to her house, and when she went inside we went to  the window. The place was dark and messing, as if who ever lived here didn't care, about anything. Me and Stan looked at each other worried, then back inside. We saw some lump on the couch, it started to move and spoke "Y/n yOu hOmE..?" Was that here mother, she sounds.. drunk? We waited to see what else would happen.

Ok so cliffhanger....kinda, maybe Idk, anyways. Thanks for reading guys, and I'm gonna say this if you need help any kind, find someone who cares, there is always someone. I care about all of you. Don't resort to self harm, if you need to talk to someone I'm here to talk just message me and I will help the best I can. Just please reach out to someone.   

Bye guys! 💜