˗ˏˋ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ 1'ˎ˗ - ʙᴜʟʟʏ

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·

ᴛ ʀ ɪ ɢ ɢ ᴇ ʀ ᴡ ᴀ ʀ ɴ ɪ ɴ ɢ s

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·

➸ ᴠ ɪ ʀ ɢ ɪ ʟ ' s ᴘ ᴏ ᴠ ➸

I went outside and stretched, yawning. I took in a deep breathe of the crispy, moist air. Feeling refreshed I lazily swung my backpack over my shoulder and trudged to school.

The leaves crunched underneath my feet as I walked the path. I scanned my surroundings the trees towered over me as they seemed to reach up for the sky. The stream lapped on the shore and flowed through the woods. The ground was damp and rich, making a slushing sound whenever you take a step. I sung to myself, as the soft breeze ruffled my hair.

While I was walking I exhaled making a small cloud, indicating that fall was coming to an end and winter was just around the corner. I rubbed my hands together, warming them up.

I entered the school, immediately feeling an overwhelming amount of anxiety. I tried to ignore it and walked through the crowded and noisy hallway. I felt the walls close in and the chatter rise in volume. I searched desperately for a restroom.

When I finally spotted one I rushed toward it opening the first stall I could find. I practiced my breathing exercises, and slowly relaxed. I heard the door open and shut, followed by two pairs of footsteps.

"Deceit I would appreciate it if you could get that creepy crawler death dealer away from me." A boy said.

Curious, I peeked through the crack of the stall and saw Deciet cornering a boy in a cardigan.

"Are you afraid of spiders, I'm sooo sorry Patton." Deceit taunted.

"Y-yes." Patton admitted, not catching on that Deceit was mocking him.

I felt anger bubble up inside me. Deceit took a sudden step forward frightening the dad like character.

I stepped in front of Patton serving as a barrier between him and Deceit. "Get away from him." I snarled.

"Or what?" He said.

I punched his face and he punched back, leaving me stunned. Deceit took this opportunity and grabbed my collar, smashing me to the wall. My head pounded from the impact, slowly forming a strong migraine. My gaze landed on Patton who was shaking with fear. I felt a wave of adrenaline crash on me and kicked Deciet, pushing him away.

I ushered the other outside. He then grabbed my hand and lead me to his locker. "Are you okay?" Patton asked.

I grunted in response and saw two other boys head towards us. Thinking they were bullies I got in front of Patton protectively.

"Who's this Patton?" A dude in a prince like attire asked.

"Is he one of your bullies?" A boy with a tie questioned.

Before Patton or I could respond. Prince dude shoved me to the locker roughly, his facial expression stone cold. I felt my shirt rip and some blood drip. "ROMAN GET OFF HIM HE HELPED ME!" Patton exclaimed.