˗ˏˋ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ 2'ˎ˗ - sɪᴄᴋ ᴅᴀʏ

╔════x°⊙°x════╗

» ᴠ ɪ ʀ ɢ ɪ ʟ ' s ᴘ ᴏ ᴠ «

I woke up from my slumber feeling exhausted and sick. I felt as if my lungs were burning. I heaved myself up and started to cough, my throat on fire. When I stopped I received some texts from Patton and the others.

❝ ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ❞

🐶Dad🐶 has added: 🌩️anxiousmess🌩️, serious_business👔, and 👑Princey👑 to the chat.

🐶Dad🐶: hey kiddos wanna come over to my house?

serious_business👔: Patton it is *want to not wanna.

🌩️anxiousmess🌩️: Ok thesaurus anyways I can't attend today I'm sick

👑Princey👑: Then we can come over to your house

🌩️anxiousmess🌩️: I don't really live in a house it's more like a treehouse/cabin

🐶Dad🐶: THATS SO COOL I WANNA GO!

🌩️anxiousmess🌩️: well then my place is at [insert wherever the fuck you want]

serious_business👔: We are on our way.

╚════x°⊙°x════╝

╔════x°⊙°x════╗

» ᴘ ᴀ ᴛ ᴛ ᴏ ɴ ' s ᴘ ᴏ ᴠ «

I set the soup on my legs. As the smell of it filled the car, I was tempted to eat it. I mean who wouldn't the soup had pieces of roasted chicken, noodles, rice, and some vegetables. Roman glared at it, his mouth watering.

"I want some." Roman whined.

"It's for Virgil, Roman. But if you want some I could cook you it at home."

Roman's face brightened.

"This should be the place." Logan said parking the car. I jumped out carrying the tomato soup. Logan came out with some medicine and Roman got Harry Potter books.

Logan knocked on the door. "Come in!" Virgil yelled.

We entered the room and saw Virgil laying on his bed, pale as a ghost. His nose was a light shade of pink. His hair was messy and he had beads of sweat running down his face.

"I brought some soup kiddo." I said setting the hot plate on his nightstand.

"Thanks dad, but you guys didn't have to do this." Virgil replied with a raspy voice.

Logan sat next to Virgil, wet clothe in one hand. Logan rested the back of his hand on Virgil's forehead. "You're burning up." Logan stated. He placed the clothe on Virgil's forehead.

"It's cold." Virgil whined.

"The soup should warm you up." I said.

He feebly nodded and took a bite of the steaming soup. His eyes widened with surprise, then devoured the soup. "Sorry it was just so good."