˗ˏˋ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ 5 'ˎ˗ - sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·

ᴛ ʀ ɪ ɢ ɢ ᴇ ʀ ᴡ ᴀ ʀ ɴ ɪ ɴ ɢ s

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·

◃ ᴠ ɪ ʀ ɢ ɪ ʟ ' s ᴘ ᴏ ᴠ ▹

I foraged the school hunting down Deceit, Bryan, and Kayden. When I found them I slapped Deceit on the cheek grabbing their attention. "What did you do to Roman?" I snarled my voice was low and threatening.

Deceit smirked, "Oh you mean that slut?" Deceit asked innocently.

I glared daggers at him and punched him square at the nose. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him close to me. "I said what did you do to him?" I spat, his face inches away from mine.

Kayden punched my stomach I curled up into a ball and winced in pain. Deceit clutched my arm tightly, and viciously dragged me outside. Deceit shoved me down, I rolled over and hit my back to a pole. I hissed in pain, he loomed over me hatred written all over his face.

I got up not giving in and punched him. As he was stunned I barged Deceit onto the wall and kicked Bryan at the stomach. Adrenaline pumping through my veins.

That didn't last long though. Deceit hit me on the back with a wooden stick. I toppled down into the mud, and felt the air being knocked out of my lungs.

Taking this opportunity they beat me up putting in such power with each blow. They punched and kicked me ruthlessly, I bit down on my lip preventing me from screaming.

Deceit crouched down and yanked me up by my hair. I hissed and looked at him. "You worthless piece of shit. Remember this Virgil no one will ever love you." Deceit said. He let go of the handful of hair and kicked my stomach one more time.

They left me there, blood and mud caked all over me. I rised up and instantly felt a wave dizziness. I leaned against the wall for support and gradually made my way to the abandoned classroom.

Since it was afterschool the hallway was vacant. A couple of tears managed to spill. I shut the door and took off my shirt groaning and hissing as I hit a couple of bruises. My wings sprung free I cautiously expanded my wings, not wanting to get hurt. I accidentally hit my bruise and cried out in anguish.

That's when my ears picked up a startled gasp. I whipped around to the source of the noise.

Logan.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·

◃ ʟ ᴏ ɢ ᴀ ɴ ' s ᴘ ᴏ ᴠ ▹

I opened the door and gasped. There stood Virgil blood coating his body and clothes. Cuts and bruises littered his chest and back. Virgil quickly wiped off some tears from his apple cheeks.

I took a step forward, "Virgil, what happened?" I asked concerned, blood dripped from a wound on his left arm.

"Nothing Logan I'm fine." Virgil smiled but he was clearly masking his pain. He began to limp away but I grabbed his wrist, he flinched. We made eye contact, he looked so broken.

"Let me help you." I said, sadness lacing my voice. He hesitantly nodded.

He sat on a desk swinging his leg as I scanned his face looking for wounds. Thankfully he only had a small cut ontop of his eyebrow. His body however looked battered, I gazed at him sorrowfully. It breaks me to see him like this.

"What happened?" I asked.

Virgil chuckled darkly, "Deceit and those other two bitches assaulted Roman. So I decided to teach them a lesson."

"By yourself? You could've gotten severely injured or worse." I said.

He leaned against the wall, looking up at the ceiling. "I know but it was worth it, I think I broke Deceit's nose." Virgil smirked to himself proudly, wrapping his wings around his chest.

My gaze rested on his wings, Virgil seemed to catch on. "You have wings?" I questioned not moving my gaze.

"You ask a lot of questions, yes I do have wings." He grinned.

"Can I touch them?"

"Mhm."

I stroked his soft feathers. Virgil's wings fluffed up, but then he retracted. "Is something wrong Virgil?" I was curious by his sudden change of mood.

"Roman and Patton are coming!" He said hurrying on cleaning up.

"Why are you so scared?"

"I don't want them to see me in this weak state." Virgil replied, Virgil's hands gestured up and down his injured body. He hid his wings.

Mere seconds later the door opened revealing Patton and Roman. Virgil flattened out his shirt and acted like nothing happened. They stared at us bewildered.

"Did they do this to you?" Roman asked guilty and worried.

"Yes, but it's not your fault it was my decision." Virgil responded.

Patton came and touched the bruise on Virgil's shoulder. He stepped back, alarmed. "I'm so confused what's going on?" Patton asked switching onto dad mode.

"Patton it was just a little fight." Virgil said.

"JUST A LITTE FIGHT?" Patton raised his voice, Virgil winced. "Look what they did to you Virgil!"

I stepped into the commotion, "Patton stop you're scaring Virg-"

"Virgil who did this to you?" Patton's tone was cold.

"Patton do not get into this mess, it will not end pretty." Virgil warned.

"But they hurt you." Patton softly whispered.

"Patton I don't want you to get hurt too and end up like me. That's why you have to leave the situation to me. Plus I already solved the problem." Virgil replied.

"At least explain to me what happened." Patton pleaded.

Virgil glanced at Roman, who nodded giving Virgil permission to speak. After Virgil told us the full story we were both in shock. Though he made sure to leave out the fact that he had wings.

"Roman you attempted to commit suicide? You could have told me your problems, we could've worked this out." Patton was hysterical.

"You had enough worries yourself Patton I didn't want you to put any extra weight on your shoulders." Roman said. "I'm sorry."

They both made up and we went along with our day. Little did we know Deceit was watching us all along.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·