˗ˏˋ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ 4 'ˎ˗ - sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*: :*:・゚

ᴛ ʀ ɪ ɢ ɢ ᴇ ʀ ᴡ ᴀ ʀ ɴ ɪ ɴ ɢ s

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*: :*:・゚

「 ʀ ᴏ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ' s ᴘ ᴏ ᴠ 」

I stared down from the cliff, warm tears trailing down my cheeks. My broken sobs filling the quiet and peaceful forest. I clenched my jaw, my mind conflicted on whether or not to jump.

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*: :*:・゚

ᴇᴀʀʟɪᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*: :*:・゚

"Patton!" I waved over to my boyfriend eager to be by his side.

Patton's face lit up when he found me. He ran up to me and threw himself. I caught him as he wrapped his legs around my torso. Patton giggled with delight.

"Do you guys always have to be this extra. It's only been two days since you guys last seen each other." Virgil said as Logan got his books from his locker.

"Two days is a lot when you love someone dearly." I remarked holding Patton close.

Virgil rolled his eyes. We talked some more about our weekend, then the bell rang I grudgingly let go of Patton and dragged myself to class.

I tuned out of the lesson that the history teacher was giving and instead doodled mindlessly on my notebook. I sensed someone stare at me so I scanned the class and saw Kayden look at me like I was a piece of juicy meat.

He caught me staring and smirked mischievously. I pushed down the apprehensive feeling and focused on the lesson, trying to distract my troubling thoughts. I tapped on the floor impatiently ready to get out this hell hole.

When the bell finally rang I quickly stuffed my notebook into my backpack, and headed for 5th period. I wasn't fast enough, Kayden caught up to me. I ignored him but he lingered around, looking at me hungrily.

All of a sudden I felt his hand grope my ass. I slapped him, "Don't touch me." I hissed.

"Playing hard to get I see." Bryan said slapping my ass.

"I HAVE A BOYFRIEND SO GET AWAY FROM ME!" I exclaimed.

They didn't listen, Kayden pushed me into the janitors closet and locked it. My anxiety rised as I desperately attempted to unlock the door. I pounded on the door, "SOMEONE HELP!"

"Now, now darling don't leave so soon." Deceit purred, his breathe on my neck. Sending tingles and goosebumps down my spine.

Deceit shoved my back to the door and kissed me. The kiss was forced and rough not like Patton's sweet and delicate kisses. I was paralyzed, fear overtaking my emotions.

When Deceit stopped I slapped him, tears threatening to spill. His eyes were filled with fury, he struck me back. My face snapped to the left, due to how much force he put into it. He kicked me to the shelves glass tumbling down and breaking, making an ear piercing noise.

Deceit roughly lifted my chin up, "You little slut, you should be ashamed of yourself bitch." Deceit hissed.

Tears rolled down my stinging cheeks. Deceit let go of my chin and opened the door light pouring into the room, then it went back to darkness. I slid down the door and sobbed for what seemed like eternity. Only stopped by the occasional ragged and short breathes.

I got up and went inside the restroom. I felt disgusted and used. I brushed my teeth until my gums were bleeding, nothing worked. All the while disturbing scenes of Deceit flashed in my mind, I felt numb.

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*: :*:・゚

ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*: :*:・゚

Two hands gripped onto my shirt and dragged me back. I panicked, "NO! LET ME GO!" I yelled trashing and kicking, but the person did not let go.

"Roman you'll be okay just step away from the edge." I recognized that voice, Virgil.

"NO NOTHING WILL BE OKAY, YOU SAY IT WILL BUT IT WON'T!" I screamed.

"Roman you have so much more to live fo-"

"SHUT UP YOU DON'T GET IT! ALL THE SEXUAL ABUSE! ALL THE NAMES!" I snapped, poking his chest.

"Roman . . . please." He back hugged me. All the anger and aggression drained out, and was replaced by sadness and guilt.

I turned around and hugged him back weeping onto his shirt leaving a dark spot on where I cried. One hand rubbed my back as the other laced my hair. Virgil whispered soothing things into my ear.

Virgil pulled away, "Don't you ever do that again, you can't leave Patton or us alone. We need you." Virgil's tone was soft but firm.

I nodded, clutching onto him like a life line. Virgil tucked in some loose hair strands to the back of my ear. His expression changed to an unsettling and troublesome one.

"Who did this?" Virgil questioned, he pointed to the pink handprint on my cheek.

I tensed, "No one." I said quickly my voice shaky.

He could see right through me, "You're lying." He responded bluntly.

I squirmed under his fierce glare, "Who did this?" Virgil asked again, his voice boomed throughout the forest.

My molars grinded against the inside of my cheek. "Deceit, Kayden, and Bryan." I admitted staring down avoiding Virgil's gaze. Virgil's eyes became hostile at the mention of Deceit's name.

Virgil walked the path to our school's direction. "Where are you going?"

Virgil turned his head slightly, barely enough for me to see his side profile. "To go find Bryan, Kayden, and Deceit." His eyes had a hint of purple in them as he growled their names.

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*: :*:・゚

Happy Valentines Day! Btw have you guys seen Thomas' new video on the Disney villian mashup. If you haven't it's honestly amazing I recommend you guys checking it out! I'm addicted to it!

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*: :*:・゚