I

"Y/n, I have a spell to perfect for an exam in 3 hours and I haven't practiced at all. Do you have any spare candles shoved someone in your hoarder hole of a den?!" You cradled your face, running your hands up and down your cheeks in an attempt to shut up the panicked running of your roommate, Yoongi. "Don't ignore me! Y/n!!" You slammed your hands down onto your knees as you pushed yourself up from the floor.

Storming over to your door, you threw it open, to see the exact man who had been hollering ever since he got back from his Sunrise seminar; which was hours ago by the by.

Pitch black hair, coal-dark eyes and a whole closet to match. Nothing but black all the way into the trenches of his closest. It's like the man was allergic to color. Warlock or not, a splash of blue, or green or even pink wouldn't hurt every now and again. Even with a pretty face, his dull black color scheme got too boring too quickly for the eyes for your tastes.

He stood in front of you, hand out as if he was waiting for you to gift him with something. You just looked at his open palm and slapped his hand in a - not so enthusiastic - low-five. His thick brow that was hidden beneath his fringe twitched.

"Candle," he practically demanded.

"Why do you need one?"

"Because all mine have completely transitioned into puddles of wax!"

"Shame. Might wanna run down to the store to buy some birthday candles and hope to the Spellmaster they work." You crossed your arms as you faced his eyes that seemed to burn around the iris. "What spell are you performing for your exam exactly?"

"An animal summoning spell." You blow out your lips in unattractive vibrations as you slapped your thigh in hysterics.

"You'll be able to summon a toad at best with a birthday candle! Maybe if you buy one of the number shaped ones, you can summon multiple!" You teased as Yoongi was quick to find an opening into your den. His body turned to shadows and quick as a flash he slipped under your legs and rematerialized next to an alcove in the back. Chock-full of crystals, tarot cards, boards, markers, paints, and thick burgundy candles. Exactly what Yoongi was looking for. He plucked one from the shelf.

"Wow, you got burgundy before they sold out? Quite a stash here, I think I'll take one." He practically sang. You whirled around and rushed towards him, yanking the candle form his hand.

"Get out of my den!" You screeched as he plopped his ass rightly on your floor in some sort of pointless protest you suppose. Face fuming, you stalked to your desk, grabbed a clean, unmarked talisman and dipped a paintbrush into black paint. Scribbling in a hurried frenzy, you then turned back to Yoongi - who hadn't moved a single inch - and slapped it on his back. "Out!" You stormed and before he knew it, something was dragging the back of his hoody.

Pulling him along the floor while he tried hopelessly to dig his heels into the rug to stop himself. To no avail as soon he was thrown back out of your den, you threw something at him before slamming the door shut and locking it behind you.

"Fine, be a witch!" He yelled as he rubbed his head. Whatever hit him packed a punch with how much force you put behind it. Probably enhancing it mid-flight like you tended to do. He pulled the talisman from his back and read the word "REMOVE" in bold, scratchy brush strokes.

"I will! Now go practice!" You yelled back as he felt something roll against his hand that lay, supporting his weight on the ground. It was a candle. It wasn't a high-quality burgundy candle, but a simple white-wax candle that was more than fit enough for a Rank-C spell.

Having two Spellcaster's live together was simultaneously a burden and a blessing. Yoongi and you were prime examples.

After successfully kicking Yoongi out of your den - rightly so - and hearing his steps pad away from your door you checked to make sure, in his intrusion, no messes were made.