II

Jungkook wasn't sure how long he' been here. Resting alone in silence in his secret place. It wasn't like some sort of fort of anything, no. Where he was was a beautiful section of flourishing forest.

It was a hidden area, a secluded patch of land. One had to find a cavern entrance that hid behind thick hydrangea bushes to even begin to search for it. Even then, finding the hydrangeas was a feat. The cavern was hundreds of miles underground. It was secluded and any possibility of it ever being discovered by anyone other than Jungkook was a rare chance. Man would never set foot here so help him.

A far off, desolate cliff in the middle of a mountain range untouched by man. A rare feat. A long flight up to the near peak of a mountain. Find the large, wide hydrangea covered rock area and with them behind the vines is an opening.

Going through that opening and traveling through the rocky, vine-covered cavern walls the cavern opens. A giant hole, leading straight down into God knows where. No human would ever try and explore, and if they did, they would for sure lose their life. It was far too deep and far too dark. However, if one ever got down the entire trip that traveled the entire mountain and below the ground, they would come into a clearing. A clearing leading into a vast, almost completely different world.

Enchanting was the only word to explain it. A magical place, a lake an entire ecosystem were thriving inside this mountain. Hydrangeas sprouting in mass with all sorts of wildflowers growing by its side. Trees wept with green, low hanging branches and vines. Water flowed in a strong, brilliant waterfall in the side the of the rocky cavern, most likely from a lake or body of water on the surface. A crystal lake sits beneath, capturing the mirror-like water. This lake had healing properties Jungkook had discovered in one of his many trips here. Just standing in the water could heal any injury. Finally, floating orbs of soft, yellow and blue lights kept the 'jungle' lit and navigatable.

This place must have been crafted long ago by magicians: witches and warlocks. There was no other way to explain the flourish so far beneath the ground. As well as the inscriptions on some cavern walls and glyphs that so depict an ancient civilization with 'God's Gifted Ones'.

The other piece of evidence was a large rock island in the middle of the lake. It was jagged and uneven but it had arches of rock and covered in vines that bloomed in deep, crimson flowers he couldn't name. The arches were incomplete, the very tops of them open and staggered like a ray of magic just shot through them. Underneath the open arches was a single throne of rock. Uncomfortable looking though it may be, the carving among it makes it seem like a seat for royalty. He's never sat there, and something in his blood demands that he never does.

This place was the only thing Spellcasters had his respect for.

Jungkook sat in a small space he liked to call his own as he looked around. He wasn't the only living thing down here, no not at all. There were small creatures and animals that resided down here in harmony. Almost all herbivores he's gathered as the only remains he's ever found were caused by nature and time; not by some sort of predator.

He lay on his back, his hands clasped behind his head and one of his legs propped up on his foot as he looked up at the trees above him. The weeping willow blew in the small constant draft that seemed to circle endlessly around the cavern. It gave a nice, gentle chill. For a hot-blooded, fire breathing, mobile furnace, the breeze cooled him and made him relax.

If he closed his eyes long enough, he would think he heard bells in the distance, but knew it was only his mind adding onto the soft atmosphere this place gave him.

Here, he was free. He was a free man. Not roped into classes and exams to 'hone his abilities'. He wasn't stuck in the same boring lecture cycle of Masters and how he would need to valiantly and obediently follow his one day. He wasn't just some jock who needed to keep his team strong and never lose, lest he gets ridiculed.