III

You were dazed to put it lightly. It was hard to wrap your head around what just happened within the window of the past 5 minutes at least. First, you were sat waiting your turn to cast your spell. Then, you were casting it in the single room and with sudden pain and tattoo wrapping around your wrist as a physical sign of a successful contract, you looked at the back of the person who was transported into the room with you.

You were happy, for only a split second before the person spoke and the voice was far too familiar to you. You felt your heart shoot up into your throat as they turned around.

"Jungkook?" You spoke, shaky voice. Disbelief was so strong as he met your gaze.

"What in the hell are you doing here? No, wait, where the hell is here? Where am I?!" He screamed as his eyes locked into your own shaking ones, the same moment you locked onto his wrist. The same mark, the same tattoo. "Did you do this to me?!"

"I-" you stammered. You didn't know what to say, or how to say it. How could you explain the situation to a fuming dragon-boy who clearly hated your guts? He started stomping towards you before he grabbed your collar, pulling you to your toes. "Jungkook, stop it!"

"What did you do, Salem!!" He spits. You lost your own temper as you screamed at him.

"Release me!" Promptly he did. Dropping you almost immediately as he stepped away from you, confused as he looked at his hand. Wondering what just happened and why he listened to you in the first place.

"What did- did you just control me?" You remained silent as you pulled your sleeve up, watching his feet stumble and his eyes widen when he briefly looked at his wrist then back to yours. "What?" He breathed as you just pointed to the spellbook, which he bounded to, shoving you out of the way. "Summoning and Binding of a... Familiar? You've got to be kidding me." He spoke with a breath of disbelief. "I got bound?" He turned around. "To you?"

You nodded as you took a breath. "What just happened," you referred to when he obeyed you for the first time ever, "was absolutely subjugation. I gave you an order unquestionably and you were forced to obey it." You rolled your sleeve back down to lay against your fingertips. "It's a power that a Master holds over their Familiar," you muttered. Jungkook cursed.

You watched him look around before he was marching to the door leading to the courts. He stopped momentarily to glare at you over his shoulder. "You are not my Master, Y/n," he spits as he stepped outside and slammed the door shut behind him.

Once he was gone, you stood there, silent, confused and angry. At him? At yourself? At the universe? Maybe you were just angry at everything. It didn't seem fair.

You staggered on your feet, dropping to your knees as your hands gripped the edges of the altar with the spellbook laying on it, still open and taunting like a bad reminder of what just happened. Your head hung as you starred at the ground, still not fully aware of the situation.

You ranked first in your class. You successfully summoned a Familiar, your familiar. Things were finally working out, you would be able to finally show your father you had potential and maybe he would finally look at you. But, then the dream ended when Jungkook showed his face with a snarl and a glare. Nothing but unacceptance was written in his boiling, dragon lineage blood.

You felt like someone was choking you. You couldn't breathe. You needed to get out, out of this room. You moved to stand once again, but your legs were so heavy. It was like you hand weights at your ankles, heavy anchors that kept you unwillingly grounded.

"Yoongi," you gasped. Yoongi was walking in the courts outside when he was changing buildings when he passed Jungkook. Fuming was the boy, unnaturally so. Jimin was not at his side and he was well past mere anger. He looked like he would actually spit fire at him if he were to stop him. So, Yoongi just continued on.