The Crystal

Zak 's point of view:

I opened my eyes, it was noon.... Funny? It's so silent! I went outside to the deck, we were on the beach on an island because we were looking for something that Skullivar should not have. It was a crystal with which one can travel back in time, it is more powerful than the eye of Chronos. 

But now seriously, where are all !?

"Cece, Caramba, Calabrass, Crogar, Clovis!" No one did not answer. Clovis did not answer. I went down to the beach to look for them, but no one was even able to see the footprints. "Hey Zak!" Clovis called. I was startled and calmed down again.

Cece's view:

We were just out to visit the Kristal I did not know if we should wait for Zak or not, he looked so exhausted in the last few days so I decided we should go without him. 

"Caramba do you already have a signal?" I asked. "No, unfortunately not." he answered. We have been looking for the crystal for 1 hour in the forest but still no trace of him. Skullivar must not have the crystal, who knows what he would do with it!

...

Skullivar! He is also looking for the Kristal! Maybe he is looking for him on this island! "Guys, we have to turn back immediately!" I said. "But why did Cece look like for only an hour?" Calabrass said before I could finish my sentence. "I know, but Zak is alone with Clovis in the Chaos & I have to remind you that Skullivar is also looking for the Crystal, what if they are searching the same island as us, Bones would not miss his chance Zak catch Calabrass is not with him." I continued. "Crogar thinks Cece is right, we have to get back fast before Demoniak is here."

Golden Bones point of view:

This stupid Storm if he had not just escaped, I would not have to look for this stupid Kristal! I hate this kid so.... "General, we've just seen the Chaos on an island." a skeleton interrupted me in the middle of my thoughts. Perfect! Who knows, maybe today is my lucky day and I find the Kristal + Zak and Calabrass.

"Ah Storm, you can get ready!" I said. "Set course for the Island!" I shouted. 

-------------------

I hope you like this chapter