failed attempts

Zak's point of view

I woke up slowly. 

"Where am I?" I asked in alarm as I opened my eyes. "Finally awake Storm!" someone said. I turned around and saw Golden Bones. I was sitting in a cell. "That must be a bad dream." I said in a bad mood. Bones pinched me and I screamed, "Hey, hey!" "Do you still think it's a dream?" I just looked at him silently. "Master Skullivar will be pleased that I caught you." he spoke and left.

Man! Why is it always happening to me! I tried to get some kind of confession in the cell. And indeed I found something! It was a small metal rod. I checked if anyone was outside so I could break out. Fortunately for me, there were 2 skeletons outside. Yes, fate is always fair!

Half an hour later

The skeletons are finally gone. This is my opportunity! I took the metal rod and tried to crack the lock. "Yes!" I said softly and opened the door. Honestly, Skullivar should make new locks. That of my cell is completely rusted. 

I slipped out of the hallway. I had to be careful not to get caught, I did not want to be trapped again. Suddenly an alarm went off and I ran away quickly. The skeletons must have noticed that I'm gone. I turned off in corners and stopped in front of a corner. There was Bones!

"Find him quickly! Skullivar needs him for his plans he can not escape!" Bones yelled at the skeletons. What does Skullivar need me for? I thought he wanted Crystal and Calabrass. No matter! I kept listening. "There he is!" a skeleton screamed and I was startled. I quickly ran away looking for an exit. Bones called. The skeletons were already hot on my tail. I turned off in corners and ended up in a dead end. 

Stupid ship! Since all courses look the same. I wanted to turn around but already I was surrounded by skeletons. "Somebody wanted to escape!" said Bones. "Mind your own business!" I said angrily. "Young Storm, there are no ways out of here, do you think you can just walk around to find an exit without me noticing?" he asked furiously as he approached and grabbed me. I tried to fight back but it was not because he held his hook in front of my neck. "Hahaha! Throw in the cell again but this time in the command center so I can keep an eye on him." commanded Bones and dropped me rudely on the floor. Two skeletons dragged me to the cell. Then I remembered that I still had the small metal rod. I beat the skeletons with it.

"Maybe today is not such a bad day." I said with a grin as I ran away. But too soon I'm looking forward to Bones. I wanted to run away again but he was faster and grabbed me. "I said there is no escape." he said and took me to the cell. If only I had kept my mouth shut! "If you try to escape again, you can experience something!" 

"Oh, and before I forget anything else." he said and ripped the staff out of my hand and went laughing to the wheel. I just looked at him moodily and aped him. Great now I'm stuck in a stupid cell and the rod I have not anymore. I sat down and considered why Skullivar needed me for his plans and fell asleep.

Two hours later

I felt a shake on my shoulder and woke up, it was Bones. I slapped his hand away and sat upright and again asked in a bad mood, "What do you want from me?" "Is anyone angry here? Get up!" he shouted at the last two words. "I get up when I want to." I said. He got angry and grabbed me: "That was no less please please! If I say something to you then you'll do that too!" he said threateningly, dragging me outside. Once there, I realized that we had arrived in the dark world. 

Golden Bone's point of view:

I'm looking forward to seeing what Skullivar is up to Zak, I thought as I dragged Zak to the throne room. Maybe he will torture him or even better I can kill him! When we arrived, I bowed. I pushed Zak's shoulder down so he was on his knees. "Bones leave me alone with him!" said Skullivar. Why do I have to go! This non-profit is being punished and I can not even watch! "But Master-" "I said go!" he spoke and I had to go. 

Zak's point of view:

Wow! Now i'm great at Skullivar what should I do here now? He's staring at me so funny all the time. 

"What do you want from me?" I asked because nothing better came to my mind than what else I should ask! "Young Storm, you know exactly what I want." he said. "Yes, and what do you want?" I asked then. He got angry and said "Do you think me stupid! You know exactly what I want! Give me Calabrass and the crystal then I'll let you go if not then-" I broke in and asked him "Then what?" "Then you will die, slowly and painfully!" he said in amusement. The Blofft but only that he will not do anyway, that was always in movies like that. Or?

"So?" asked he. "No, I will not deliver anything to you!" I said stubbornly. He became more angry that you could see clearly but for some reason he did not hit me or something, weirdly I would have imagined something different. A few minutes passed and the minutes turned to silence. Already scary! He just sat there and looked at me. It looked like he was thinking about something.

Skullivar's point of view:

That's how it works, he does not want to give me the crystal and the sword. Well, there are other ways to achieve something you want. I smiled evilly at him and he got scared that you did not see it but since I looked him in the eye I could see his fear. "Bones, bring him to the cell. Do not worry Storm I know exactly what I'm going to do to you!" I called and Bones came in. He led the boy off and left.

--------------

Sorry, I wanted to write the chapter a bit longer but I did not have any ideas anymore. 

So if you have ideas or suggestions tell me.