The Time Travel

eg Zak "= the sign means person in this episode (Hope you understand).

------------------------

Zak's view ":

The situation was hot. Bones had caught Caramba and we had the Heptahedron. What should we do now? "I'm sorry Zak. It's all my fault." said Caramba. "That was not-" "AAAAHH!" Someone screamed and interrupted me. I looked, and saw myself and Skullivar again. "Zak, why are you over there now?" Cece asked in shock.

Zak's point of view

"Ouch!" I scrambled to my feet, and looked around and I was shocked. OMG!!! NO! "No, I hardly believe Zak myself!" said Calabrass, who had obviously seen my facial expression. "Haha! At last, do you really think I wanted to have the Crystal just for fun?" Skullivar asked me sarcastically. We had travelled back in time, when me and my crew were about to escape with the Heptahedron.

Skullivar's point of view:

It worked!.... Oh no, Zak Storm! What is he doing here, that's enough for two of him, but now again. Once in this time and once in my time. Why did that idiot have to touch the Crystal?! I was close to it, but now there is a little catch. 

Skullivar's view":

What two Zak's, I do not see right anymore? Maybe I should buy glasses. And there's still... No... there's..... still is ME!!! OMG! If that's true, what I'm seeing right now I'm twice as strong. "Do not let the boy go, he just wants to outsmart you, believe me I'm you from the future!" said Skullivar. "You're right, I feel it! Bones capture Zak!" I called. "Yes, but which master?" Bones asked, confused. "You are so stupid, that it hurts!" I and my future self called at the same time. 

Cece's view":

Bones wanted to reach for Zak, but I managed to pull him away just in time. "Thanks, Cece!" he said with relief. "No problem!" I replied. "Zak, watch out!" I shouted to the other Zak. Skullivar was about to grab him. "Huh, how should I take care?" Zak asked, confused. "Not you, the other one!" I explained, but before I said that, Skullivar already had it. "Hey, let me go!" Zak shouted.

Caramba's point of view":

I'm really confused now. So, again summarised 2 Zak's and 2 Skullivar's. This is definitely asking too much from me. Oh no! The other Skullivar has Zak! I have to help him out of this?! But how should I do that? Behind me, are skeletons. Ah, I have an idea! I typed on my device that it should readjust the hologram to dynamite that is lit. "Give me the heptahedron or else!" threatened Skullivar.

"Let Zak down Skullivar, or your palace will be destroyed!" I threatened. It can not really explode because it's a hologram, but I can not think of anything better. Everyone was startled by me. "You will not dare do that!" both Skullivar' shouted. "You only fib, I know it, and if not, then I will kill the Zak from the future." called the Skullivar from the future. Crap! But I could imagine that he knows that my hologram could not explode. 

Zak's point of view

"Calabrass, give me the eye of Dezer!" I shouted, slamming my club at Skullivar who was holding me and threatening to kill me. "Because of you, you're going to kill me." I called and grinned. "Calabrass, give me the eye of Blazz!" cried Zak. "Guess now you have to deal with both of us." he shouted. "Not so premature, Storm! Of me, there are two!" called Skullivar. Both Skullivar's fired green energy balls at us, and we resisted. 

"Cece, watch out!" I called. "AAAHH! .... Thanks Zak." she exclaimed as she dodged Bone's grip. "Bones, take care of the Heptahedron! I and my future's will take care of the two Zak's." called Skullivar.