The Liberation

Skullivar's point of view:

"Everything is going according to plan, soon I will own the crystal as well as Calabrass." I said pleased and looked at Zak. He just sat there silently and looked at me angrily. "My friends will not give you anything!" he still said angrily. Bones suddenly came in and said, "Master, Zak has already arrived and the chaos is getting closer."  "Okay, keep an eye on Zak while I'm gone." I said satisfied. "Which?" he asked in confusion. "Both of you!" I said disappointed. 

"Hey, I do not need anyone to take care of me, especially not that idiot." Exclaimed Zak (the evil one), who had come in by now. "Even if he's angry, he's still annoying!" said Bones. "Hey, watch what you say!!" Both Zak's shouted at the same time. I turned around and left, as a dispute wasted my precious time. 

Bad Zak's point of view:

What should I do now? Stand here and wait do not help. I saw that my other self was caught in a bubble and floated across the floor. My other self looked pretty weak and could not even get up. Then I remembered that Skullivar could use him to hurt me. I had to free him but how? Bones was still there and glared at me. I've never liked the guy anyway. Maybe there is something pointed here or something similar. 

"What are you searching for?" Bones asked, apparently protesting that I was looking for something. "I?" I asked to give myself time. "Do you think I'm stupid? Of course I mean you, who else am I supposed to mean?" he said slightly angry. "Well, there are two of us." I answered curtly. Bones looked away again. Apparently he had forgotten what he had asked. So much the better for me. I looked over at Zak, who was just looking over somewhere else. He had found something pointed. I know, that's what his expression told me. 

Suddenly a skeleton came in and said, "General! The chaos is not on the radar anymore." "That could not be." Bones said angrily. This is my opportunity to free Zak. Now all I have to do is wait until he's gone. "You two stay here while I take care of the problem." Golden Bones warned before disappearing. I ran to the sharp part and released Zak. "Why are you freeing me? Is that some stupid trick of Skullivar again?" he asked in confusion. 

"It may be that I'm the evil version of you, but Skullivar can use you to harm me, and besides, you really thought I was stealing the Crystal for Skullivar, so if I do that for myself and not for him." I answered him. "That's true!" he said as I helped him up. "We are not friends now, but we can work together to get out of here, right?" I asked him. Wow! Did I just say that? I have to be sick in the brain but on the other hand we are the same people only twice. "Good, but then everyone for themselves." he said uncertainly. 

Cece's view:

Oh yeah! You can not see us on the radar anymore. "Well done Caramba!" I said. "No problem, that was a breeze." he said pleased. We dived under them so they could not see us and the rest made Caramba's machine. "Now we free Zak!" Clovis called and we headed to Skullivar's home. 

Finally! We are in it. "People, we have to be inconspicuous." I whispered. We ran to a door leading to the throne room and opened it. "Cece?" Zak said, standing in front of me as I opened the door. "Zak, are you alright?" I asked worriedly and hugged him. "Yes, but we have to get out of here fast." he said. Suddenly his evil version appeared behind him. "Skullivar is not here yet- Hey, since when are they here?" asked he. "Crogar copes with evil Zak." Crogar said, already holding his sword ready. Before he could beat on him, Zak prevented him: "Stop! He helps us!"

"What?!" everyone called. "Earlier, it looked quite different." "Yes, ok, I'm so sorry, so satisfied." he said angrily. "People are enough, you can argue later but it's not okay now, we have to get out of here before-" Zak said annoyed but then someone interrupted him. "Before what?" Skullivar suddenly said after Zak.

Zak's point of view:

I turned around and stared. Behind me was Skullivar. For safety, I took a few steps back. "Do you seriously think I'll just let you go that way?!" he said. "Yes, prehaps." I said and avoided because he wanted to grab me. We ran away. "Quick! We have to get to the mess!" Cece called as she ran. "Where, then?" I asked her. She did not answer, just kept running. Apparently we should just follow her. I stopped for a moment and looked behind me. Funny, we would normally be surrounded but not anymore. 

"Come on Zak!" called my other self. I ran fast and saw the mess in front. "Hurry up, there are skeletons behind you!" Cece shouted, holding out her hand. Me and my other 1 climbed on the chaos and we drove off. "Phew! That was close." he said panting from the crowd. "Zak!" Clovis called and hugged me. "Zak, we're sorry we left without you." Cece said sadly and gave me Calabrass. "Nice to see you again!" he said pleased. "Never mind, have you found the crystal already?" I asked. Cece dragged me into the cabin and closed the door.

"Hey what's that?" I asked her confused. "Your second version is still out there, he wanted to have the crystal, so I'm not going to blurt it out that we found it and hid it somewhere here." she said with a serious tone. "And yes, we've already found him. Keep him with you." she said and gave me the crystal. I put it in my pocket and asked Cece, "Why did he want the crystal?" "I do not know, that's what you should know best, after all, he's your doppelganger." she said with a grin and unlocked the door. "Zak, take good care of that, Skullivar must not have that power." she said and went outside.

--------------------------------------

Ideas? Opinions?